Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 million fair deal or a bad joke(debate)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it was a fair offer, and I don't believe FMJ really ever believed Manny would accept it.

If Manny was stupid enough to accept it (and Top Rank agreed) Floyd would have another excuse lined up to pull out.

The bottom line is simple, if Floyd wanted the fight, the fight would happen.

But he doesn't so it won't.

I am not a Floyd hater, but I do believe it is a very easy conclusion to reach when you cut through all the BS.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      I don't think it was a fair offer, and I don't believe FMJ really ever believed Manny would accept it.

If Manny was stupid enough to accept it (and Top Rank agreed) Floyd would have another excuse lined up to pull out.

The bottom line is simple, if Floyd wanted the fight, the fight would happen.

But he doesn't so it won't.

I am not a Floyd hater, but I do believe it is a very easy conclusion to reach when you cut through all the BS.
      Manny didn't accept 50-50 either. I guess the only thing that's fair is when Manny has his way.

Comment

Anyone with an ounce of business sense should know that a 40 mill flat fee is a terrible offer. Mayweather as a businessman knew Manny would reject that

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Manny didn't accept 50-50 either. I guess the only thing that's fair is when Manny has his way.
          Yup. The offer wasn't real. But Manny "agreeing to whatever tests Floyd wants" was 100% legit/real after he refused said tests in 2009. Comedy.

Comment

when did manny not accept 50/50?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Yup. The offer wasn't real. But Manny "agreeing to whatever tests Floyd wants" was 100% legit/real after he refused said tests in 2009. Comedy.
              never refused ost, it was the cut off date. try again though.

Comment

why didnt floyd take arum's counter offer to floyd's $40mil offer???

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  when did manny not accept 50/50?
                  Come on, you aren't seriously asking that are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    never refused ost, it was the cut off date. try again though.
                    ie= Refused. I don't care how you (or any one else) dresses it up. He refused more strigent testing with the most silliest excuses (blood test makes me weak, Floyd is bigger than me, etc). And waited a whole 4 years to finally do it and he's only done it once. Move along.

Comment

Come on, you aren't seriously asking that are you?
                      i thought ost was the only issue the first negotiation.

Comment

Working...
                      X