No announcement yet.

Most Exciting Fights Ever Between Two Pure Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to find Boxnation

Im not sure if this post will be pulled, but if you goto telegrande dot com, punch in the name of the fight you are looking for and you will find it...don't download and you will be fine

Comment

the most skilled fight i've seen between two boxers was leonard - hearns 1. both were of the boxer/puncher variety, though, and certainly did more than box. both could fight going forward or backward, and could box or trade.

it's one of the greatest fights of all time, and a must watch. people underrate hearn's boxing ability because of his power, and underrate leonard's meanstreak because of his boxing ability. both were great, great fighters. two of my favorites of all time. leonard happened to have a hell of a chin on him to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        what are your thoughts on that jmm barrera fight? i thought marquez was clearly the better fighter. clear difference in class. barrera tried stealing the rounds at the end of each round. for me, it looked like marquez punched harder and marquez was closer to his absolute prime. marquez was pressing the fight.
        I thought JMM won it clearly as well, despite Lampley's traditional and furious masturbation at the sight of MAB. Terrific fight, and underrated like SAA says.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I thought JMM won it clearly as well, despite Lampley's traditional and furious masturbation at the sight of MAB. Terrific fight, and underrated like SAA says.
          I wonder if even the great SAA was influenced by the commentary. I watched it with international broadcast commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
            Boxnation? That's sweet.... wish they had something like that in the states.
            man i luv watching boxnation streaming every week.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              I wonder if even the great SAA was influenced by the commentary. I watched it with international broadcast commentary.
              No probably not,, i know HBO and compubox is nothing to take serious,,

I think it was a pretty even fight, but the 7th round, barrera clearly knocked down jmm with a great right hand, but instead it was a point deducted from barrera and it was a jmm 10-8 round,,,

I do think that the early rounds were about even but jmm did take 3 out of the last 4 IMO,,,
              Its not a robbery, i just scored it for MAB with the KD, but with the ref ruling a slip its totally legit to have jmm win,,

It was a fight that could have gone either way, and i have no problem with JMM winning it,,

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Ishe Smith- Carlos Molina

Rigo - Cordoba

Hopkins- Jones 2

Vlad - Ibragimov

LOL. He said "most exciting". Not most coma inducing!

Comment

hearns-benetiz and SRL-benetiz are great chess matches

Comment

Taylor - Hopkins
                    Leonard - Benitez

Comment

First thing that comes to mind is Thomas Hearns - Wilfred Benitez

Comment

Working...
                      X