Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios is The only Real Exciting Boxer in the sport today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

His come forward style and not so great defense puts him way up at the top as far as exciting fighters goes. I'd rather see him against Pac than anyone other than Mayweather.

Comment

This is one of the worst cases of You don't know shit about boxing I've ever seen!

Think I better have a little lie down.

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
          Brandon Rios is The only Real Exciting Boxer in the sport today!

Followed by probably Mares or Chavez jr.

Hands down.

no.... just no

i've already seen rios when he's faced with a skilled boxer, he's exciting but beating a bunch of lightweights (when you walk around 160 lbs between fights) doesnt really impress me

Comment

Rios will be sipping through a straw inside of 4 yrs. Once he hits 140/147 he will be exposed for his lack of defense.

Comment

Rios is exciting because of his lack of athleticism and the inherent flaws in his style. The dude wants to get hit, he probably looks forward to it actually. He's one of the most exciting, but he's clearly not the only one.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 02-15-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Lucas Matthysse is the most exciting boxer on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  its easy for Rios to fight that way fighting lightweights while coming in at JrMW lets see how he does at 140 1st shall we
                  He won his first fight at 140 in very exciting fashion against a quality junior welterweight. He won't for some reason be less exciting at 140.

Come on TS, there's a lot of very exciting fighters out there. Hell, Rios may not be the most exciting fighter in his division. Think about how unpredictable and exciting Amir Khan's fights can be. Its not very often he's in a fight that's anything other than fun to watch.

Comment

Yea I really do like watching him to be honest, but his opponents style has to suit him IMO for him to produce the sort of excitement that we all love from him.

Comment

Next fucking troll that quotes me, I'm going to reach through the computer screen, and stick a ACME 20 ton anvil down their dick pocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X