Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Mexican boxing fans like Margarito over JMM???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Mexican boxing fans like Margarito over JMM???

Why did they like a limited one dimensional cheat who was schooled by Williams? More than a JMM who had beaten the likes of Pac Casa Diaz and other names.

Is it because he is not straight??
    Or was it because of his style???

I ain't Mexican, but I dunno if they liked Marg over JMM anyway. Mexican cats seemed to rep both of em.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm. View Post
      why did mexican boxing fans like margarito over jmm???

Why did they like a limited one dimensional cheat who was schooled by williams? More than a jmm who had beaten the likes of pac casa diaz and other names.

here he goes you always mention paul williams in every thread. Also sorry but pac man beat marquez twice if the judge wouldnt have made the mistake in the first fight he woulda won and he won the second time 2 if jmm can stay off the floor he got a good chance to beat him

Comment

Because Margo made Mayweather look like a VAGINA.
        Last edited by Komander; 04-04-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I ain't Mexican, but I dunno if they liked Marg over JMM anyway. Mexican cats seemed to rep both of em.
          Are you crazy? They also liked Margarito more than JMM. They barely spoke JMM name until Margarito was exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post

Why did they like a limited one dimensional cheat who was schooled by Williams? More than a JMM who had beaten the likes of Pac Casa Diaz and other names.

You of all people should be able to relate to this. Williams is not far of Margarito skillwise, and there are plenty of fighters out there with better skill sets than that overrated mofo.

Comment

i think its cause pac knocked down JMM 4x and jmm never beat pac

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                You of all people should be able to relate to this. Williams is not far of Margarito skillwise, and there are plenty of fighters out there with better skill sets than that overrated mofo.

Exactly, Williams is the black Margarito. Soon to be exposed.

Comment

I didn't. I always liked Marquez better than Margarito. I actually never liked Margarito. That said, most Mexicans just respect fighters who are willing to take a lot of punishment and still fight hard. That was always Margarito's appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                    here he goes you always mention paul williams in every thread. Also sorry but pac man beat marquez twice if the judge wouldnt have made the mistake in the first fight he woulda won and he won the second time 2 if jmm can stay off the floor he got a good chance to beat him
                    Pacquiao only won 1 of the fights between he and Marquez. The other was a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X