Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Alabama, you can use the N-word and phaggot as freely as you like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't they beat us the last 2 years?
    HAHA sadly yea... but if Texas loses this year to the ***gies i would probably cry or some other ***** emotion cuz A&M is just bad this year lossing to Ark State K state and can barely beat Army by 4 and New Mexico by 6... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      ...really. Last time I went down there, people just assume you have no problem with the N-bomb. It is the epitome of self-segregation. Blacks and whites don't really hang out, atleast from what I deserved. It doesn't bother me, b/c I'm all about free speech. Where I live you can pretty much say phaggot as much as you like(it is more liberal in Columbia because of the University). People only drop N-bombs here if they KNOW others are cool with it. Nobody just randomly says it like in Alabama. I say phaggot all the time, but usually it's not used in a reference towards gays, although I don't have a problem with that either.....just remember.........the important life lesson...........In Alabama, you can use the N-word and phaggot as freely as you like.

And here ladies and gentlemen is what you call a "stereotype"

Comment

In France it is OK to say anglais chiennes:

We made them into our chiennes!
        Last edited by riera; 10-15-2008, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
          In France it is OK to say anglais chiennes
          They wouldn't though, because in French that would be grammatically incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
            They wouldn't though, because in French that would be grammatically incorrect.
            If I said chiennes Anglais it would be hard for them to understand when you write it in english sentences. Anyway here is the flag of Angleterre which they fly when the football team sings the anthem:

Comment

Working...
            X