Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Borrow Baptist Church cultist gets smashed protesting at dead soldier's funeral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Im not gonna lie, some of their girls are mighty fine!
    Apparently from the BBC documentary, they like to go to the gym a lot.

Comment

I don't actually buy the line that they are simply looking for lawsuits. Seems there is an authoritarian structure as well. Based on the documentaries and such, it really does look like a cult (and was described as such by the girl who quit the group stated categorically that she "lost her parents to a cult"). They seem to be very fundamentalist. But, I am sure that the litigation and publicity stunts are surely big arms of their organization

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I hate these people so much it is physically exhausting.
        Ditto.

Talk about the lowest common denominator. Phvcking pieces of shyt.

Comment

By the way, I swear that f'ng BBC documentary gave me nightmares last night, probably in combination with this video (below) which I also watched last night. Bad idea before bed.

Comment

I'm at a loss for words whenever I attempt to describe my hatred for these jerkoffs and their obnoxious attention whoring.

These pussified windbags showed up to protest a soldier's funeral in Raleigh, NC when I was living down there with my ex back in 2010 and the community got wind of it about a week before they showed up. There was a ton of public outcry about stopping them, people were holding public rallies letting everybody know that these goons were coming to town, radio stations were being surprisingly vocal about protesting, word was spreading wildly thanks to social media, even public message boards were getting in on the action by planning counterprotests.

Over 1,000 people showed up (my ex and I and all of our friends included) to pay their respects at the funeral by forming a line and keeping their ******ation 500 feet away from the cemetary gates as specified by the City. About a dozen members of 'Hell's Angels' showed up about 10 minutes after their protest started and they just parked their motorcycles infront of their protest and cranked the throttles to drown out the sounds of their f*ggotry.

It was a crazy scene. I thought for sure some people were going to end up going to jail for assault that day.

Comment

Sadly these people (christian extremist) are the reason why it's not cool to be Christians and the main reason why Atheists are evangelizing like never before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Sadly these people (christian extremist) are the reason why it's not cool to be Christians and the main reason why Atheists are evangelizing like never before.
                No, they're not. They're a very small minority that most people (Christians included) realize are nothing more than professional trolls.

The reason why more people are becoming Atheists has nothing to do with Westboro's small congregation of hateful inbreds, and everything to do with it being absolute bull****.

What's wrong with Atheists evangelizing? You Christians have been doing it for centuries. I say we keep the debate public and let people decide for themselves.

Comment

That is an oxymoron.

Comment

The main reasons people are dissociating with organized religious institutions is because it is becoming ever more widely brought to light the depravity and corruption of the institutions. This is especially clear in the case of Europe (and there is much data to back up my statement).

Comment

These individuals are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. More people are turning away from religion because of things like faith-based initiatives, attempts to teach creationism in schools, attempts to restrict women's reproductive rights, in short all of the mainstream ways in which anachronistic religions are attempting to address their decline in the face of increasing secularism.

Comment

Working...
                      X