No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Meets With Arum Regarding Pacquiao's Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Meets With Arum Regarding Pacquiao's Return

Manny Pacquiao’s adviser, Michael Koncz, met with Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum to discuss the planned November 10th fight with Pacquiao. Koncz was due to speak with Pacquiao on Monday but apparently did not.

Instead, Koncz told us “I met with Bob yesterday afternoon and I will discuss [the details of] my meeting with Manny today or tomorrow.” [Click Here To Read More]

Its one of two fighters he has fought before so there is no suspense

Comment

With Pac wanting to focus on Mayweather and Curtis Jackson becoming Mayweather's promoter, maybe this will breath fresh air into the potential of this coming off. But Mayweather needs a tune-up and maybe Pac does too by April.

Comment

I really hope so. I still want to see the mega-fight before either of them retire. I think it's important for the sport on a casual sports fan level. Plus, on the flipside, I think it hurts the sport if it doesn't come off. Critics of boxing will thrive on it.

Comment

tell arum to stick november 10 up his arse and fight mayweather you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Its one of two fighters he has fought before so there is no suspense
            Well, Cheese, not many other fighters people are calling for Pac to fight.

Comment

After the Morales, beat Pac, a Motivated Pac, came back,
              and it was Lights Out, for Eric...I think a Bradley fight,
              would do Pretty good $$$.....
              Maybe FRAUD, will Come to the Line,
              but might need a Long Vacation to Get ROIDED UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                I really hope so. I still want to see the mega-fight before either of them retire. I think it's important for the sport on a casual sports fan level. Plus, on the flipside, I think it hurts the sport if it doesn't come off. Critics of boxing will thrive on it.
                Good Post, It makes sense to me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  With Pac wanting to focus on Mayweather and Curtis Jackson becoming Mayweather's promoter, maybe this will breath fresh air into the potential of this coming off. But Mayweather needs a tune-up and maybe Pac does too by April.
                  Do U think FRAUD will step up to the Plate,
                  and FIGHT the BEST, ie; Pac the Man???
                  Without the Unreasonable Purposals, that He Knows will be REJECTED???
                  Last edited by jbpanama; 08-21-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    MORE LIKE HOT AIR! THE CLOWN TEAM ISNT BRINGING ANYTHING NEW, mayweathers old ass is close to the end that guy is washed up barley survived the ghost of cotto, unless they match him with pure bums from here on out,he aint gonna last very long. really that guy is a waste of time and space in boxing theres far more entertaining exciting to watch fighters than that dude, guy steals too much air time and attention for essentially never fighting the biggest challenges out there. we dont need more hot air we need more exposure to great fighters that are real, mayweather is a fake -azz fighter dont beleive me ? look at the cotto fight.....case closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X