No announcement yet.

What now for brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What now for brook

I bet brook wishes he took the Bradley fight when he was offered it , I have my doubts If the Alexander fight will be rescheduled I think Alexander Is looking for a way out . If I were brook I'd try get it on with timmy if the offer is still there

I don't think it's Alexander that doesn't want the fight, more the promoters. This fight will only sell out in northern England - nowhere else. And Alexander won't travel.

So maybe I just contradicted myself & Alexander DOESN'T want the fight.

Either way, this fight doesn't sell anywhere else.

Comment

It's a shame really as I was looking forward to seeing if Kell was world level . If I don't happen I hope he gets paulie or Bradley next

Comment

Who knows, maybe he'll win the Pacquiao lottery & be selected as his comeback opponent.

Comment

Think he would get sparked if that happened , wouldn't mind khan v brook happening now

Comment

Hard, hard lines for Brook....no Christmas fun because he was out running around in the Yorkshire wind, ice and rain and clearly he's in great shape.

A whole lot of pain and sacrifice for a match-up that now looks distinctly iffy unless Hearn can wave his magic wand and get it rescheduled.

Mind you, that Sky contract does carry some proper financial clout and Devon is not the sort of stellar act who can just afford to walk away from this sort of hard cash.

Comment

Hopefully it does get rescheduled , if not I hope Alexander gets bust up in his next fight for being a *****

Comment

Well Bradley's already fighting. Better to take a stay busy fight and get back to the easier of the two.

Comment

have him fight on the froch kessler fight against a ranked ww

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think Hearn would want his two biggest names on the same show but it would make for a good night

Comment

Working...
                    X