No announcement yet.

So Apparently this is the deal Khan offered Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Don't have a problem with the split, ringwalk all that stuff. Khan wants to get as much on his side as possible - as every fighter does - No problem with that at all. 35% will still be the biggest purse Brook has ever made and for Khan, likewise of course.

"billed as A-side" though. For **** sake, that's cringey. Khan wants to be so much like Mayweather, he's developed a stutter, beat his wife and asked his dad to lose his teeth.

Hope this fight happens and in the meantime, Brook will face and beat a couple of pretenders to make Khan shyt his nappies even more than he already has.

Well, if Team Brook is ok, why are you getting upset? When did he beat his wife? What are you on about?

Khan has accomplished more than Kell in shorter time/# of fights.

Comment

The deal is fine if true. Brook's side have never been difficult when it comes to that. It's simply that Khan point-blank refused to even discuss possible terms.

He waited until now to do so because he knew he could use Wembley as an excuse to buy time whilst also taking the heat off himself for ducking Brook.

Who knows what excuses he'll have concocted in 9 months time? Khan isn't a man of his word and his chin is not to be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Brook needs to beat rios and marquez ASAP
        2 bums no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          2 bums no thanks.
          That "bum" Marquez knocked out your idol #48... refer to the sig lol. I do agree with Rios being a bum though. Marquez is just old and past it but never a bum. If I were Brook I'd fight Alexander and Algieri since they were apparently well known and "World Class" opponents for Khan.

Comment

How much money is this fight going to generate? Like 15 mill?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              How much money is this fight going to generate? Like 15 mill?
              Froch-Groves II generated £22m which is about $35m.

Comment

ROFL -- Khan is the new Al Haymond -- ( fight this guy ; no on second thought I don't like that opponent ) Eddie Hearn is going to be out of a job real soon.

Comment

If this is true I bet both these guys avoid Thurman from here on out.

Comment

lol why not fight now?

Brook has to go out there and fight two top guys while Khan just sits back and does nothing?

Comment

2 big wins would make Brook the A side or at least 50-50 compared to what Khan has done at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X