Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think less of chicks if you hear them fart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think less of chicks if you hear them fart?

I was dating a girl who was pretty hot but she sounded the ass horn and I dumped her two weeks later. I don't know why but after I heard that, it was as if her image totally changed and every time I looked at her face, I could only think of granny panties with skid marks. Has a girl farting ever ****ed up your head?

nope. My wife and I fart around each other all the time, we did it when we were dating too. Didn't bother me at all, i just walked away from her

Comment

To answer your question: Absolutely! I also think less of the chicks who go to the bathroom and don't turn on the water while taking a dump. I don't want to know what's going on out there so turn on the ****ing water!

Comment

About a year ago I banged this woman and spent the night with her. In the morning whilst sleeping, she farted loudly but there was no smell. I felt like punching her in the kidneys.

Comment

i was hitting this boriqua with a big ole booty from behind and she farted and instantly it killed the vibe and I lost my erection. i tried to act like i didnt hear it or notice it but she turned around and laughed.

yeah it kills the vibe and u def dont view them as the flawless beauties they once were.

Comment

No, who cares, it's a biological function. We all do it

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              About a year ago I banged this woman and spent the night with her. In the morning whilst sleeping, she farted loudly but there was no smell. I felt like punching her in the kidneys.
              Justice served.

Comment

First of all, women don't poop or fart. It was proven on myth busters.

Comment

Doesn't bother me. The older you get the more you realize there is no way a relationship can survive if you sweat the small stuff.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with a woman releasing a little steam, it's a sign of her feeling comfortable around you

believe me there's nothing more romantic than laying in bed with your wife or girlfriend after eating some hot chili releasing a warm fart under the sheets and trapping her under

Comment

Working...
                    X