Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Manny Pacquiao's last 5 Opponents, Including Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    lol says the guy who thinks floyd can beat hagler
    Ive explained that, and explained it minutes after i wrote it by accident, but im human so ill take it i make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      He has fought Marquez twice (catchweight, welter), Bradley at welter, Mosley at welter and now Brandon Rios at welter.

What grade do you give it? A? B? C? D?

Marquez 4: B-
      Bradley: B+
      Marquez 3: B+
      Mosley: F
      Rios: D-

Comment

Originally posted by the tase View Post
        marquez 3 - a

marquez was top 10 p4p in the entire sport.

Marquez 4 - a

marquez was top 10 p4p in the entire sport

bradley - a

bradley was top 10 p4p in the entire sport

mosley - b- mosley was a top 10 welterweight and was completely shut out and knocked down. More punches landed on floyd than pac vs mosley and floyd was almost ktfo while pac was never hurt vs mosley but somehow the flowmoes started an online campaign that ****ted on pac's performance vs shane while praising floyd's performance.

Reminiscent of bush/rove campaign vs john kerry.

Disgusting.

Rios - c+

not a great fighter but is young and an all action fighter. Certainly equal to or better than floyd facing a washed up past prime arturo gatti.
        man you must be carzy shane at that point did not belong in the ring with any top fighter let alone manny who had better fighters want to fight him.

So because he he almost got ko you bring that up but if any one bring up mayweahter beat jmm and pac getting ko you will have problem with it. You fanboys need to get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Red, green ,blue ,or purple doesnt matter to me. I know my sport im just not a fanboy who worships Pac and thats why im red

Do you actually put stock in the little square club

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            You're the opposite of a fanboy actually. You hate on Manny, any and every chance you get, while you slurp on you know who, any and every chance you get.

Don't act like you're being righteous in your non fanboyism. LOL.
            How about STFU and just rate them.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Damn you boys actually put stock in that little square club huh. Thats sad. I have been here since 2011 and havd no idea what those meant till maybe April of this year and i still dont know what the points mean and dont care. I talk boxing not worry about being liked by people i dont know.

Get a life boys its an internet forum

Comment

Mosley = F. Ths fight was the start if Pacquiao's downfall. He clearl idt take ths ight serious n cased it in. The fight was sloppy , n too friendly of touching gloves

Marquez = A-. The hype was oo how Pacquiao had become such a greater boxer than Marquez ince their last 2 fifhts n would blow him out. Boy were thy wrong.

Bradley = A. pacquio's first fight with a " young, hungry lion" as Roger Mayweather would say. Finally didnt fight old guys or washed up fighters

Marquez 4 = C. We all thought itll be the same old thing. Marquez waseven 3rd on the list after Cotto, Bradley n even a slight hold out/retirement. But the fight turned outto be an A+ fight n the most entertaining/symbolic of rivalary

Rios= B-. Alvarao deserved the pay day after just beating Rios, but ths isa tough test o Pacquio's broken chin ithheavy hitter Rios overhand rights.

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                  Marquez just went life and death with Katsidis and was facing his first test at welterweight since Floyd, where he didn't win a round...., but it's an A? Jesus......
                  why are you lumping in marquez fight with katsidis and floyd when comparing to when pacquiao faced him?

jesus you're a repugnant moron.

**** off you stupid alt.

Comment

Mosley and Rios were coming off losses Marquez 3 was cherry picked but back fired Bradley was his only good opponent IMO

Mosley D-
                    Marquez III C
                    Bradley is B+
                    Marquez IV B
                    Rios D-
                    Last edited by Phenom; 08-23-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      why are you lumping in marquez fight with katsidis and floyd when comparing to when pacquiao faced him?

jesus you're a repugnant moron.

**** off you stupid alt.
                      Because the last time Marquez was at welter he lost all 12 to Mayweather, and went life and death with Katsidis the fight before Manny. Is it that hard to grasp?

Comment

Working...
                      X