No announcement yet.

Young and Horny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
    And who the **** is anorak and what is his use?

he's like the site historian...he gathers shorts stories and we have discussions about them

Comment

hes the leader of bullsht busters

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        hes the leader of bullsht busters
        Well this story ain't bull**** homie.

Comment

Well this story ain't bull**** homie.
          its up to him to decide, not me.

i dont hold such authority.

Comment

when he's on you will feel his wrath purely for this

Comment

I was 21 and I was working for the red cross helping Katrina victims get "cash cards".
              My job was to inspect houses and add up damage and depending on how many adults and kids were in the house that's how much money they got.

We went to the area of Krome. Which is not a very populated area. And we go theouh these dirt roads which no one would think they led to a house. But it was actually a small community. It was wooden houses. So I'm doing my job and I walk into one of the homes and there this girl. She looked very innocent and pure. She was a cutie. She looked like Ariana Grande. I'm not kidding. So she starts flirting with me and I tried to help her out as much as possible. I hooked her up with a loaded cash card , I put like two more siblings than what she really had. Her dad was in Mexico but I still wrote his name and got her more cash. Her mom anyways.

So after like 30 minutes we are about to leave and she wpuldnt leave me alone. It was getting annoying. She told me , come back. I was like AITEEE!!!

I got out of work wenthome and almost forgot about her. Then I remembered and I took off. Not knowing what to expect. I get there and she is outside watching her little brother play with het mom. Check this out.

Her mom grabs her brother. And takes him inside. I thought , cool she was giving her some privacy. Now I wouldnt have topically gone in this type of situation but she was. So damn cute.

So we talked for like 10 minutes and she reaches over and touches my c0ck. I didn't say anything. I just looked at her and bit my lips. She told me lets go inside.

I asked her are you sure , she just started laughing. I didn't want to disrespect her mom like that. We go inside and her mom is fixing her little brother something to eat. And I looked almost like in shock. And her mom laughs , she just takes me into her room and gives me the best blow job in the history of blow jobs. And then we had crazy animal sex for like 2 hours.

And never saw her again. Her name was Erica. And I can remember her nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                its up to him to decide, not me.

i dont hold such authority.
                Lmaoo , I have to admit this is funny.

Get him in here. I want my story certified.

Comment

squelpiggy is a better BS detector than anorak IMO. bringer is also up there. I can see a bringer type counter measure thread similar to the one he deployed on markblnv "lounge legend."

Comment

Maybe if we all hold hands and pray to them they'll show up...
                    and analyze the story

if we built it...they will come

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      Maybe if we all hold hands and pray to them they'll show up...
                      and analyze the story

if we built it...they will come
                      leds leading the ceremony he loves holding men's hands
                      Last edited by HughJass; 04-17-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X