Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder-Tony Thompson on CBS according to Schaefer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doubt this happens.

Comment

Great news! And on CBS too! I think Wilder will stop Thompson mid to late rounds.

Comment

This would be great for boxing if Wilder wins.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          a rocking fight is possibly going down on CBS and dudes are complaining.

huge step up for wilder. this is a much bigger step than i'd be willing to take. he could very well lose.

great fight. this is great for the division, especially if wilder wins. thompson's not getting a third wladimir shot, you've got to figure. wladimir laid him out like a sleeping newborn on two occasions.
          Thompson will force Wilder to box. He can't spend 3 rounds trying to set up his right hand. He's going to have to box, defend himself, go through adversity and win rounds.

We're about to learn a lot about Deontay Wilder if this fight gets done.

Big Wilder fan but I favor Thompson in this fight.

Comment

Good move by Team Wilder

Comment

I wouldn't take this fight yet if I was Wilder. He needs more seasoning still.

But with that being said, at least people can't complain about his level of opposition after this.

Comment

Congrats on the solar system leap up in competition

Comment

I think Wilder will take Thompson out after 5 or 6 rounds tops. Dude gets disrespected but he has doe what he was supposed to so far; don't see the need for griping.

Comment

Wish more people could be drawing the parallels about how Price and Wilder are olympic medalists, from the same olympics, fighting a guy, Thompson, who barely had started boxing at their age and has no amateur career. Shows you how far professional experience can go in boxing. But if Thompson could beat both these guys with ease? Says a lot about Wladimir and how good he really is.
                    Anyway I see Wilder by TKO-3

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      This would be great for boxing if Wilder wins.
                      I agree, it would help the American HW scene out.

Comment

Working...
                      X