Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) Roger Mayweather ran entire fight and gets KTFO in 9th after told to engage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    lest we forget, Floyd fans making fun of Roach.

oh well
    Yeah its what they are known for complain and play victim, but do what they complain about onto others. Its like their mentality is you cant say negative things about my peeps but i can say and do what i want and as i please.

They were making fun of pacquiao being knocked out cold, and claimed it as a victory for floyd that is okay though because they can do what they want without repercussion.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopysmurf View Post
      bingo. why floyd won't bang with people who can knock him out. he'll hit them 6 times and then hold and run. He's just a better version of john ruiz.
      uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Using lateral movement is not running
        That's like saying...."I dont eat chicken. I eat poultry"

Comment

Rafael Pineda, haven't heard that name in a long time. He was a very very good fighter. Man there were just tons of great guys back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            That's like saying...."I dont eat chicken. I eat poultry"
            Lol reminds me when some dude told me ground beef is okay but not steak

Comment

Apparently Roger didn't "know **** about boxin'" back then.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Fast forward to 32:50 and watch from there the fight is boring up until that point you might fall asleep

Mills Lane said engage he was tired of the running by Roger and shortly after that while running away Roger gets hit with a grazing punch that didn't look that hard and he is out cold with his eyes open crumpled on the ropes like he died.

Its weird to see Roger fight similar to how Floyd fights now, im used to seeing Roger engage for KOs. This fight he basically looks like Floyd jr.
                That bottom lip twitch....

Comment

Working...
                X