Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Deandre Jordan looks like Afroman.

OKC has better new threads
    I don't really like the new uniforms. Ballmer could've done better.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Pope looks like high sparrow from game of thrones
      Yeah he kinda does. Haha!

Damn, ain't **** on tv right now.

Been binge watching Cheers on Netflix.

TWD on 10/11 tho!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Yeah he kinda does. Haha!

Damn, ain't **** on tv right now.

Been binge watching Cheers on Netflix.

TWD on 10/11 tho!

I caught that Limitless pilot.. Don't know if you've seen that movie.. Worth a look

Comment

I'm starting to get excited, might even have to bust out the Rasheed Wallace Blazers jersey today.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            clips looks loaded on paper..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              So do a bunch of other teams. But Josh Smith's comment about choosing the clippers over the Rockets because he wanted to win was flat out dumb especially because the rockets beat the clippers

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                So do a bunch of other teams. But Josh Smith's comment about choosing the clippers over the Rockets because he wanted to win was flat out dumb especially because the rockets beat the clippers
                on paper, clips would beat the rocket. don't forget that he was instrumental on beating the clips when he was still a rocket.. so he believe that rockets minus him is lesser than the clips.

Comment

I still think Rockets are a better team then Clips, they got better this off-season too. The west is going to be absolutely bonkers again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    I agree, this team is really deep. From a talent standpoint, it's the best Clippers team ever. They've finally added some toughness and the leadership of CP3, Doc, and Pierce should help. Time will tell if they can get over the hump.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                      I still think Rockets are a better team then Clips, they got better this off-season too. The west is going to be absolutely bonkers again this year.
                      I don't see it. Houston is so bad defensively. Lawson will help but I think the Rockets overachieved last year. How will Lawson and the ball dominant Harden coexist? The Clips just folded and ran out of gas. That's what happens when your subs are Crawford, Rivers, Big Baby, Hawes, and Hedo....pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X