No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is following the Wladamir Klitschko path

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan is following the Wladamir Klitschko path

What I mean by that is that he's come back from being written off and now he's dominating.

Wlad still had his critics for a long time, but they went away, as Khans critics are now.

I even think the Maidana and Sam Peter 1 fights have a lot of parallels, with both Khan and Wlad being tested and passing (but still getting crap for the good performances)

Khan actually has skills thought. Not a one dimensional style. Khans resume is already better then Wlads too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      Khan actually has skills thought. Not a one dimensional style. Khans resume is already better then Wlads too.
      I bet you're one of the boxing geniuses who picked Haye to beat Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        I bet you're one of the boxing geniuses who picked Haye to beat Wlad.
        He is..........

Comment

Khan can put his punches into combinations of 3s and 4s and 5s with regularity, he bears no resemblance to Wlad Klitschko.

Comment

I was impressed with Khan fighting style last night

Comment

Not talking about "styles" guys, more the road to redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                What I mean by that is that he's come back from being written off and now he's dominating.

Wlad still had his critics for a long time, but they went away, as Khans critics are now.

I even think the Maidana and Sam Peter 1 fights have a lot of parallels, with both Khan and Wlad being tested and passing (but still getting crap for the good performances)
                I thought you might, he's strictly a long range fighter who aint that accurate, but is still effective.

Khan lacks accuracy imo, like Wlad does, difference is, Khan throws 3/4s, he's bound to catch you when he's playing the numbers game.

Comment

Working...
                X