Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Kimbo Slice Debut in the Boxing Ring...over in 17 seconds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight was fixed. Just like Kimbo's debut in an cage vs. Ray Mercer was fixed.

People need to understand that Kimbo was getting put on his ass by bartenders in street fights. There are at least two videos EXCLUDING his fight with Sean Gannon where Kimbo takes a seat from a hook. These are randoms off the street that display the same fighting technique as Kimbo.

Kimbo would get knocked out by Reggie Strickland.

Comment

I actually hope he makes it far. It would bring somewhat interest

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
        I actually hope he makes it far. It would bring somewhat interest
        Not after how big of a joke he was in MMA. Would not bring good publicity. Floyd brings enough bad publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by American View Post
          Not after how big of a joke he was in MMA. Would not bring good publicity. Floyd brings enough bad publicity.
          Yeah, He couldn't cut it in MMA but he was known for fist fighting not doing some ground and pound. I think with some decent training he can turn out okay. Who knows, I think they are going to continue feeding him bums though.

Comment

Originally posted by American View Post
            His MMA MASSIVE FAIL has nothing to do with what he could do in boxing.....of course it's much to early to say anything the tomato can he destroyed (and that's an insult to tomato cans everywhere) has nothing to do with nothing we all know this....

but he was known to be a puncher.....he should of started with boxing to begging with.....so who knows.....for my money I'd like to see him go far and give us some "fresh" meat in the div.....

Comment

Working...
            X