Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie, Yet some Americans still won't accept it..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
    Meh, I don't really know if I believe in the conspiracy theory thing, but the more I think about it. What are the chances of both buildings collapsing perfectly life that. Hard to imagine.

Those plains are big though, and probably caused major structrural damage on impact. I don't think it was so much the fire that caused the collapse as it was probably the little support left on the un hit side of the building giving in. Since all the structure on the impact side was already gone, when the good side gave out it probably just caused what we all saw, and know happened.
    Building 7 was not hit by a plane and collapsed in the same free-fall motion the towers did.

Explain that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
      Explain that.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=421334

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
        Building 7 was not hit by a plane and collapsed in the same free-fall motion the towers did.

Explain that.

The buildings were damaged from the top... Not the bottom. It's not just going to fall like a tree. Haven't you seen some of the size of chunks that fell off to the side from the twin towers. They were huge house size or bigger chunks. If that lands on building 7... Ya, it's going to collapse inwards.

Comment

Isn't this video proof enough.. Wheres the explosions? You can clearly see it just finally gives out.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
            The buildings were damaged from the top... Not the bottom. It's not just going to fall like a tree. Haven't you seen some of the size of chunks that fell off to the side from the twin towers. They were huge house size or bigger chunks. If that lands on building 7... Ya, it's going to collapse inwards.
            What chunks?

The government said the building collapsed to due fire overheating the steel.

Fire has never destroyed a steel building.

Watch the video.

Comment

hundreds of eye witnesses saw the aa plane flying low and many saw it hit the pentagon...oh I forgot, they were in on the inside job 2..yall are stupid

this explains why building 7 collapsed

Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom—approximately 10 stories—about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors—along with the building's unusual construction—were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

Comment

So your saying that all the buldings fell legitamaetly, but this building 7 was a ****ing conspiracy. Lol get real.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
                  If I could I would but I can't. He was offered money to return it or it would be fully disabled and useless,
                  Obviously he knew nothing about how a phone of that price works (obviously due to his background) he turned it off and I disabled it through service provider.

Bought a new one couple of hours later, shit happens and I'm still in full health so it could be worse.
                  The iPhone is not an especially expensive item.

Stop trying to show off.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                    I did a 10 page report on the twin towers in college. They were built so that if a plane (like the one that hit the Empire State Building) were to hit them, they would collapse in a free fall style as opposed to toppling over. The designers knew that modern planes were big enough to actually destroy the buildings instead of just putting a hole in them.
                    bull**** you idiot liar. Sky scrapers are built to withstand any plan crashing into them.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                      anyone who thinks this was setup by there own americans are ****in stupid losers, get real, this **** was alqaeda, theres a war going for a decade, they hate american and they did this crap.
                      looks like the only idiot here is you.

Comment

Working...
                      X