No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    Awesome! I'm gonna have a Heinken for this.
    the drunk lang was a place for the alcoholics to just bs and kick it ... but now it's just a place for Jorge's stalkers to come in here threatening him with **** picks after they've had a cosmopolitan ... it's kinda gone to ****'s bc of those donkey's

Comment

• eyy.

Good job Reedy I was thinking about stickying this but I was too lazy to look through the vplaza menu the other night.

What's up people.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Sup Run... Just watched 2 episodes of Game of Thrones with the woman, shes in bed and im throwin down some goose watchin Die hard

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Sup Run... Just watched 2 episodes of Game of Thrones with the woman, shes in bed and im throwin down some goose watchin Die hard
          The first one? fukin badass movie.

Well I liked all of them but that one is class.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• No with a vengeance with Samuel L jackson, just started on AMC

Comment

No with a vengeance with Samuel L jackson, just started on AMC
              I just put it on also.

lol the bomb on the street about to go off. Like running ten feet away and diving is going to save your ass.

Comment

• Lmao I just noticed that... jackson dives like 3 feet from the can

I didnt say Park drive... I said through the park

Comment

Lmao I just noticed that... jackson dives like 3 feet from the can

I didnt say Park drive... I said through the park
                  Watching them haul ass in those early 90's circa late 80's chevy caprice and or plymouth fury type cab cars makes me want one.

lol I think those motherfkers have v8 motors in them.

all smoking tires on the street in one.

Comment

• Reminds me of The OG Grand theft auto... Dnt know if you ever played

Comment

Sup Run... Just watched 2 episodes of Game of Thrones
                      reed in boss mode.

let me know when you finish the season bro, will send group inv.

Comment

Working...
                      X