Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kindly translate MAB's analysis of Pacquiao-Hatton fight here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly translate MAB's analysis of Pacquiao-Hatton fight here...

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
      I dont have the energy to translate but this guy sure did seemed surprised about the second knock down. He said damn that second knock down! He knocked Hatton down while Hatton had his gloves up. I remember some one making a big deal about this and now that I hear it in Spanish it is a pretty big deal because Hatton did not get hit in the face, he was hit on the gloves and Manny's power went right thru that shiet :clap:
      AMAZING! Now that is think about it :yeha:

Comment

"Pacquiao hit Hatton really hard knocking him out and winning."

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
          I dont have the energy to translate but this guy sure did seemed surprised about the second knock down. He said damn that second knock down! He knocked Hatton down while Hatton had his gloves up. I remember some one making a big deal about this and now that I hear it in Spanish it is a pretty big deal because Hatton did not get hit in the face, he was hit on the gloves and Manny's power went right thru that shiet :clap:
          AMAZING! Now that is think about it :yeha:
          No **** he hadn't recover from the 1st KO that's why. Same thing happened when Mayweather KO him the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
            Reporter: "How is it going friends, a pleasure to greet you again, this is "Hit to Hit" like every Friday we are ready to talk about boxing, Marco Antonio Barrera and Jorge Eduardo Sanchez(himself). Marco well how little it the pleasure lasted of watching Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton"
            Barrera: "hey hows it going, well yes we come loaded with news from Las Vegas, a very short fight, we expected it would be longer,but the truth is that Manny Pacquiao resulted to be ten times of what we expected"
            (Translation continued) Reporter: "Or perhaps Hatton was ten times less."
            Barrera:"well yes, we don't know whether it was Manny Pacquiao that was very good or Ricky Hatton who was very bad
            Reporter: Exactly,well Manny Pacquiao undid Ricky Hatton in barely two rounds. Very fast Combinations, Very powerful hits. But it seems to me that Manny Pacquiaos image still grows thanks to a rival with such poor boxing recourses.
            (translation continued) Barrera: "well yes, a factor of techniques was displayed from the beginning, to the ring of the bell, instead of coming out and moving and keeping a distance, he came out with his jaw first(Hatton). And well Manny pacquiao is a natural born hitter that does not lose any opportunity"
            (translation continued) Reporter: He did not give him any opportunity(Pacquiao to hatton) and there are the numbers and in reality a bit drastic in difference because Hatton did absolutely nothing in the fight, hands down we repeated zero boxing recourses without a fight plan, without a strategy. and Manny Pacquiao simply took advantage to give him the beating of his lifetime in two rounds and now we speak with Marco Antonio Barrera about the right hand of Manny Pacquiao, what a way to improve,
            (Translation continued) Reporter: "Marco in reality what happened in these two rounds?"
            Barrera: "look it was a short fight but in exchange it was very logic and Hatton always pushed forward and came in looking for the knock out, Manny Pacquiao wanting to gain experience, he would hug him, he would push him to see and figure a way to connect him. And with his right hand he started to pave the way and when he had it he launched an attack that finished with hattons aspirations"
            )Translation continued) Reporter: "Marco it was discussed during the week that Mayweather Sr. and Ricky Hatton have had some difficulties and including that they might separate and go their seperate ways.And that it seemed to affect Ricky Hatton, but strategically, Technically, and tactically what was Mayweather Sr good for in the corner of Ricky Hatton?"
            (Translation Continued)Barrera: He hurt him more than helped, he didnt really help him. You cant switch a trainer from one fight to another and especially for such a big commitment, You said that they had problems and he was separated from the family and the smallest thing takes away your focus and perhaps some of these factors were the reasons because we did not expect it too be so short and less so aggressive.
            Reporter: Now, was Ricky Hatton the same as always or did he do something different?
            Barrera: i saw him differently, i saw him go in first with his jaw (as in foolishly go in) and no movement and no defense. But it was a short fight and we didnt really see if he learned or didnt learn with Mayweather.
            Reporter: Ricky Hatton didnt really utilize movement of the waist, in reality he turned into a human punching bag in the ring. Manny Pacquiao still continues to have some little problems, he throws blows with his eyes closed and amazingly still lands them.
            Reporter continued: But his speed also is a plus for Manny Pacquiao.
            Barrera: well yes his speed and the power of the beating. And he even had to change his flight to his Country because he wanted to see his people and well he is a super hero over there.
            Reporter: an impressive phenomenon, Manny Pacquiao in the Philippines. There was not as big a greeting as usual but with the worldwide influenza that is at large that is why there was not that many people
            Reporter continued: But there was still a good crowd and manny did not care about the quarantine but it does not matter because Manny Pacquiao has reached presidential levels.
            Last edited by Alibata; 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X