Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to give Corrie Sanders his props for the Wlad win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for nothing but either Sanders hits like a mule or Vlads chin is completely made out of glass. Or he took a dive

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      This thread is a pure hate and bait thread and you know it. Sanders has got plenty of credit for his big win and the win looks better with every dominating defense Wlad makes.

And your hero ducked Kessler.
      the thread is a reaction to everything I've been reading here about Wlad's loss to Sanders

just wanted to set the record straight, it has nothing to do with hate, in fact I like Wlad more and more as time goes by, it is Vitali I can't stand

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
        attacking Bute because I'm a fan of his like hitman does is pretty weak Bat don't you think ?

I have made a valid thread using valid arguments

if you can't counter the arguments and stick to the subject, which is the credentials of Sanders for his win over Wlad, and instead resort to trying to attack the TS, it makes you a troll
        You're talking about a fight that happened 7.5 years ago.

The thread is crap and there is no valid argument whatsoever. Just a stupid ass hypothesis that isn't even true and a biased agenda to back it up.

The Bute-Golovkin amateur bout happened at the same time and is therefore just as relevant.

Sanders got much more credit for his win than either Golovkin or Andrade got for embarrassing Bute.

Comment

and obviously watching the video objectively, we can see the ''Bute **** his pants'' thing is a fantasy of yours, Bute wasn't impressed at all when he heard the name, and he basically rightfully answered why Kessler, he is just a belt holder like anybody else in the division, why suggest a unification fight with that particular fighter ?

you're not at your best when you try to hate and nuthug at the same time Bat

anyway, have you ever heard Kessler asking for a fight with Bute ? no
          Q: Would you fight a unificationfight with Kessler?

Bute: Errrrhheeemm.... errrrrr..... there are other champions......

Sounds like a duck to me. Why didnt he say: Bring him on and I'll knock him out? Obviously because he's scared.

Comment

This thread is a pure hate and bait thread and you know it. Sanders has got plenty of credit for his big win and the win looks better with every dominating defense Wlad makes.

LMAO.

La Tombeur tried to suck up to you and get you to go against me and he got served.

He should know better than to go after a poster with good sense like yourself.

It's been along time since anyone but a bitter Klitschko hater or a Canadian nuthugger agreed with him about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
              Not for nothing but either Sanders hits like a mule or Vlads chin is completely made out of glass. Or he took a dive
              both are true

Comment

I'll get you some Green K for this thread when I can Bat but apparently I need to spread some around to some undeserving posters first.

Comment

both are true
                  Unlike in the Bute fights where his jaw is so bad that 2 guys with average power put his lights out for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    LMAO.

La Tombeur tried to suck up to you and get you to go against me and he got served.

He should know better than to go after a poster with good sense like yourself.

It's been along time since anyone but a bitter Klitschko hater or a Canadian nuthugger agreed with him about anything.

you're still the same man who said Ibeabuchi didn't have great stamina, that it was his hate in his heart that drove him and that gave him his outstanding energy

nuff said, you're a complete idiot

and answer the question : how much credit do you give to Sanders ?

Comment

Q: Would you fight a unificationfight with Kessler?

Bute: Errrrhheeemm.... errrrrr..... there are other champions......

Sounds like a duck to me. Why didnt he say: Bring him on and I'll knock him out? Obviously because he's scared.
                      he didn't hesitate at all and you know it

his tone clearly indicates he was not one bit impressed

Comment

Working...
                      X