No announcement yet.

Thurman not happy Roberto Garcia is next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Lol How?, Margarito had been out for the 1 year, dropped Garcia with one punch in the first round, corner told him to get rounds in, so he actually "Out Boxed" Garcia pretty easily. Looked like sweet pea in there, doing the Matador "Ole",

That was a site the to be seen.
    That was a flash knockdown if there ever was one and looked to be more balance. He definitely wasn't hurt. Second, Margarito stood in the trenches with him and was forced to back down. He never once came close to hurting Garcia.

Comment

• Garcia will give Thurman everything he can handle and then some ! Will make for an entertaining fight why not pit them against each other ?

Comment

• I can see that point, Thurman will batter Garcia look even more dangerous for the WW division.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

You see not all are happy with haymon. This kid has balls wants to fight the best. Explain to me why he can't fight Lucas,Garcia or broner. One reason? Thurman needs top rank at least there will be good fights for him

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            I can see that point, Thurman will batter Garcia look even more dangerous for the WW division.
            i honestly don't know abut that. he wouldnt stand and trade with diego chavez who is tiny. Keith was content with staying on the outside and boxing. Thurman has only fought 3 rounds this entire year, I'm sure there will be ring rust & he is barely gonna be 26. This is the perfect time for Roberto Garcia to go after Thurman

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              That was a flash knockdown if there ever was one and looked to be more balance. He definitely wasn't hurt. Second, Margarito stood in the trenches with him and was forced to back down. He never once came close to hurting Garcia.
              exactly same thing with the Prescott fight he was caught off balance which caused the flash knockdowns but Garcia was never hurt.

After the 4th round Margaritos corner told him that Garica could take a punch and not to stand and trade with him.

Plus Garcia hadn't fought in a meaningful fight prior to the Margarito fight in nearly 3 years! he had ring rust and wasnt mentally prepared for a fight of that magnitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                Lol How?, Margarito had been out for the 1 year, dropped Garcia with one punch in the first round, corner told him to get rounds in, so he actually "Out Boxed" Garcia pretty easily. Looked like sweet pea in there, doing the Matador "Ole",

That was a site the to be seen.
                no mames bro. Garcia wasnt mentally prepared for that fight. It was a hostile environment, the ref sucked & he deducted 2 points for no reason, & he was only going to win by KO. He lost his cool once he went down with the flash knockdown and forgot about his game plan and started trying to knock Tonys head off. In the last 3 rounds Garcia picked it up and Margarito was slowing down. It wouldve been interesting if it wouldve been a 12 round fight as Tony was slowing down and Garcia was picking it up. Still a good learning experience and Garcia has really improved since then & is way tougher mentally

Comment

• i'm not happy either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    I can see that point, Thurman will batter Garcia look even more dangerous for the WW division.
                    Weather Thurman wins or not it won't be an ez fight for him that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X