Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hate Miguel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him. And he's not overly skilled and athletic but he's smart. And he would have probably beaten Brandon Rios as well which is why that fight never happened and which is why no1 in this site was clamouring for it

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
      no, no se enojo tu padre, just reminding you and all hypocrites of their hero, the two time quitter calderun...

and i dont like vazquez too...
      toma pa, esto viene especialmente pa ti.

Comment

I think he wins how he can, and is a solid, solid fighter. I don't exactly like watching it, but that's not his job.

Comment

the biggest reason to "hate" him is capetillo.

hate is a strong word. there are very few boxers i genuinely hate. vasquez certainly isn't one of them. the guy trains hard and wins fights. it's hard to hate that.

now, all of that said, his style is awful. i don't like to watch it. i certainly don't want to see him on showtime and HBO, which cost me $20 a month each.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            the biggest reason to "hate" him is capetillo.
            Capetillo's a legend

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Capetillo's a legend

capetillo could have gotten somebody killed to win a damn sport.

Comment

I can't say I'm overly familiar with Vazquez work. However looks like Burns is up next in March in London. The question I have is: I'm I going to be mega p*ssed if I make an 860 mile round trip to see this fight?

Comment

I'm among the rational that don't hate him...but don't want to watch him.

And when I say I don't want to watch him, I mean against ANYBODY. He is a very good boxer and a World Champion (I know) so he must be given respect, imo.

Comment

"Hate" is too strong of a word. I don't even dislike him. Though he can be extremely boring to watch.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in against a super aggressive fighter who knows how to cut off the ring and work the body and head. Perhaps then he'd have no choice but to let his hands go.

Comment

I gotta see more fights from Vasquez. I will reserve judgement until after the Burns fight. I'm sure hate won't be the option either way it goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X