No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Lorenzo Parra Rematch Back on For 2/18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Lorenzo Parra Rematch Back on For 2/18

WBO bantamweight champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce (59-6, 45KOs) is once again scheduled to fight Venezuelan Lorenzo "Lencho" Parra (31-3, 18KOs). Their rematch is back on for February 18th in Durango, Mexico. They previously fought to a draw in September 2010, at super bantamweight. The WBO refused to sanction the rematch, because of Parra's poor ranking status with their organization. The fight is going to be a ten round non-title encounter, likely at super bantamweight or above.

[Click Here To Read More]

I really hope Parra wins and saves us from the pointlessness of Donaire vs Arce.

Comment

The first fight was very close. But, this rematch? it's a meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I really hope Parra wins and saves us from the pointlessness of Donaire vs Arce.
        I bet Donaire is hoping to god that the exact opposite happens. Rigondeaux I would imagine agrees with you though.

Comment

guess someone didn't kick up the $$ for the title sanction but why not go to another challenger for the belt instead of a meaningless non-title???

Comment

A good stay busy fight for Arce.

Comment

So, didn't Parra just lose every second of every round to Moreno nine months ago in his last fight? Yes, by all means he should be granted another title fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Wont happen so prepare for arce vs donaire

Comment

Not a bad stay busy fight. He'll get the opportunity to grab a win over someone he drew with, and I'm sure his next fight will be with a big name.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    The first fight was very close. But, this rematch? it's a meh...
                    dude is at the end of his career and wants to avenge defeats and draws and to boot this is just a stay busy fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X