No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Smoger Has Balls, Perfect For Cotto vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Smoger Has Balls, Perfect For Cotto vs Margarito

NEW YORK — Not much regarding the pre-fight regulation of the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito rematch pleased Bob Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man I like both, who should I root for?

Comment

In happy to hear I want to see cheato get his ass handed for rounds n rounds so his career can end

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
        Man I like both, who should I root for?
        Well, one went 12 rounds with Pacquaio half blind, the other gave up and ran after 5 rounds.

Don't know why people call Cotto a warrior, there will only be 1 warrior in the ring on saturday night and he isn't from PR.

Comment

Cotto will get revenge! I hope marge goes blind.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
            Well, one went 12 rounds with Pacquaio half blind, the other gave up and ran after 5 rounds.

Don't know why people call Cotto a warrior, there will only be 1 warrior in the ring on saturday night and he isn't from PR.
            Cotto never gave up against the Pacman you imbecile.

Comment

Margarito slip punches? Lol. That's like sayin Miguel Cotto blocks uppercuts. never happen.

Comment

smoger should be the ref in every single major ppv fight.. tired of Joe Cortez ****ing up 50$ purchases with his mouth, also the black ref that did mosley-mayweather talks too ****ing much.. some of these refs actually think in their mind that people came to see them as well, they feel a need to be involved or recognized in any way they can.. smoger knows the true role of a ref is to not even be visible on TV and let fighters fight on the inside and on the ropes.

im going with cotto by TKO, the fight will be stopped when marg's eye burst open with blood by the doctor..hopefully this is the last payday that cheater will see in boxing, this is a disgrace already, a dude who basically got caught tryna commit murder is headlining a major event..sad

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  NEW YORK — Not much regarding the pre-fight regulation of the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito rematch pleased Bob Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Vince...I mean Bob just upgraded this from a GRUDGE match to a STRETCHER match....thats wassup!!!

Comment

Margarito is gonna be the one leaving in a stretcher

Comment

Working...
                    X