Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bias 101. Lucas eye and issue but Gomez's "eye doe" vs Sanchez not an issue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
    You have to laugh when these tribal peasants try and detract from Garcia's win, based on Garcia shutting Lucas's eye and yet, the very peasants will say nothing of Wilfredo Gomez's eye(s) in the Sanchez fight. This is when you know dudes don't care for reality, only what makes them feel better about who they are and where they come from.

"His eye doe, Danny cheated doe"
    Welcome back.

Comment

Fancy Frank freely frolicked in a frying pan of fat. His feet didn't burn because of his special shoes that could withstand intense heat. These special shoes were given to him by a homeless ostrich who left his ostrich wife after he walked in on her having a threesome with Bill Clinton and a half eaten pastrami sandwich.

"That dang ole sammich mustarded all over muh butticks" shouted Bill in ectasy as the husband ostrich walked in. The husband ostrich laid an egg that exploded and killed Bill and the wife ostrich but the husband flew away laughing and farting the Chinese alphabet.
      As it turns out, Bill Clinton reincarnated to a 20 foot tall half man half octopus and he owned that large frying pan that Fancy Frank freely frolicked in. Its one thing to freely frolick Bill's pan without two thirds vote from everyone in the universe named Bob, but it is quite another to do so in the shoes who belonged to the ostrich who killed his former self.
      "You suumm-bitch!" Bill said. "I gonna whoop you good!"Bill pulls out his saxophone which is made out of the once reincarnted giant half woman half milkshake Hillary Clinton's preserved corpse, and plays the theme song of the 1980s sitcom Night Court. Hillary Clinton's organs and sour milk blast out with each tune and her lungs land on Fancy Frank's head and crushes him.Bill then sits on the burning pan of fat and makes sexually obscene phone calls to every woman in town, all the while his massive rear end cooks for the feast being held later on tonight.The ostrich is nowhere to be found.
      Last edited by Derranged; 01-01-2015, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        He closed the mans eye with a left hook..Jesus ya'll ahve an excuse for everytime this overrated dude loses
        Yeah, when an eye injury is caused by a punch, then it's as legitimate a stoppage or reason for the loss (if it was a factor) as if they had been staggered or knocked them down with other punches.

The whole point of boxing is to do damage with punches, so if one of those shots lands and busts open an eye or swells it up because it landed well, then that's no different than if the guy had been hit with a punch and it knocked him down. That's what boxers are trying to do. Lands shots that hurt the opponent in any way possible...to the shoulder, to the liver, to the eye, to the mouth, chest, whatever. If a punch lands and it ****s them up, that's what they've been trying to do. That's the reason they're in the ring.

Now, if it's a head clash that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          He closed the mans eye with a left hook..Jesus ya'll ahve an excuse for everytime this overrated dude loses
          well there's video showing him thumb the eye and it swelling immediately. i guess that doesn't count? there were also multiple head clashes. can you just admit that it was more than a punch aka the truth and garcia got away with murder in that fight? matthysse deserved to win the fight on the cards but tony weaks scored a rabbit punch as a knockdown which gave the fight to garcia. also LOW BLOWS!
          Last edited by daggum; 12-30-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            well there's video showing him thumb the eye and it swelling immediately. i guess that doesn't count? there were also multiple head clashes. can you just admit that it was more than a punch aka the truth and garcia got away with murder in that fight? matthysse deserved to win the fight on the cards but tony weaks scored a rabbit punch as a knockdown which gave the fight to garcia. also LOW BLOWS!
            You mean this video? I didn't see a thumb hit it. And you're delusional if you think Matty should have won. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those Danny Defenders but what's right is right. Matty lost, get over it.

http://youtu.be/GLEjQPHjbA

Edit: I'm on my phone and I can't get a good link. My apologies.
            Last edited by Derranged; 12-30-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You mean this video? I didn't see a thumb hit it. And you're delusional if you think Matty should have won. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those Danny Defenders but what's right is right. Matty lost, get over it.

http://youtu.be/GLEjQPHjbA

Edit: I'm on my phone and I can't get a good link. My apologies.
              you can see him stick his glove right in his eye then his eye comes out all fu-cked so obviously it did something. the source of the damage was already done(probably by one of garcias headbutts since garcia hadn't landed anything hard yet) but the glove in the eye made it worse. but matthysse should have won when you take away the fouls. it was 7-5 garcia right but the round the knockdown happened should have been matthysse's since it was a foul so 6-6 and with the point deduction matthysse wins. so even with the bad eye matthysse should have won if it wasn't for bad reffing.
              Last edited by daggum; 12-30-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

you can see him stick his glove right in his eye then his eye comes out all fu-cked so obviously it did something. the source of the damage was already done(probably by one of garcias headbutts since garcia hadn't landed anything hard yet) but the glove in the eye made it worse. but matthysse should have won when you take away the fouls. it was 7-5 garcia right but the round the knockdown happened should have been matthysse's since it was a foul so 6-6 and with the point deduction matthysse wins. so even with the bad eye matthysse should have won if it wasn't for bad reffing.
                It looked like a punch on an odd angle. Anyway, read my above story a few post up and comment on it. This thread was stupid to begin with which is why I took the opportunity to try out something new.

Comment

It looked like a punch on an odd angle. Anyway, read my above story a few post up and comment on it. This thread was stupid to begin with which is why I took the opportunity to try out something new.
                  garcia could just rematch matthysse and settle this but instead he fights rob salsa. angel garcia said garcia was blind and pissing blood. even though garcia technically got away with a robbery win thanks to tony weaks its safe to say matthysse ruined his confidence and killed his fighting spirit.

Comment

garcia could just rematch matthysse and settle this but instead he fights rob salsa. angel garcia said garcia was blind and pissing blood. even though garcia technically got away with a robbery win thanks to tony weaks its safe to say matthysse ruined his confidence and killed his fighting spirit.
                    Now I agree with you about them having a rematch. The fight was close and hyped enough to warrant one. However Danny is gonna fight Gary Russel Jr. next instead though.

Comment

Now I agree with you about them having a rematch. The fight was close and hyped enough to warrant one. However Danny is gonna fight Gary Russel Jr. next instead though.
                      pretty sure haymon is carefully guiding garcia to a floyd fight since he's the slow flat footed type that he likes. everyone wins!(but the fans f-ck them)

Comment

Working...
                      X