Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Rick Ross brags about being a rapist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Ross is fat ass disgrace to the rap game.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      yes, that was the joke ....
      joke was lame o well.

Comment

rick ross wants none of rif raf punk azzbbiach

Comment

Funny thing is I was gonna make this exact same thread; you beat me to it.

I heard this song for the first time about a week ago and I've been thinking WTF??? Ever since I head that verse.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Rick Ross is fat ass disgrace to the rap game.
            No he's not.

I don't care about the security guard crap, that's another story. 90% of the multi-million dollar rappers aren't the most honest anyway. Hell, Jay-Z has been a multi-millionaire since like 96 so I don't know why he's rapping about getting someone "touched". He'll do no such thing. The only person Eminem is beating up is his mother.

But if we're talking about music and how well some of the songs Ross has been a part of sound, he's one of the best right now.

For people that like to listen to hard schit and don't really care to listen to a bunch of analogies about what their favorite rapper would do "lyrically", enjoy listening to Ross. What can I say, security guard or not, his songs go hard.
            Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 03-25-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              No he's not.

I don't care about the security guard crap, that's another story. 90% of the multi-million dollar rappers aren't the most honest anyway. Hell, Jay-Z has been a multi-millionaire since like 96 so I don't know why he's rapping about getting someone "touched". He'll do no such thing. The only person Eminem is beating up is his mother.

But if we're talking about music and how well some of the songs Ross has been a part of sound, he's one of the best right now.

For people that like to listen to hard schit and don't really care to listen to a bunch of analogies about what their favorite rapper would do "lyrically", enjoy listening to Ross. What can I say, security guard or not, his songs go hard.

Yeah if you put aside the fact that hes a wanksta, hes not bad at all. im not even a fan.

Comment

No he's not.

I cant stand him, hes the only one I cant stand and I listen to a lot of unintelligent **** just because it has a good beat. That whole sound he makes like he is coughing up phlegm is gross.

Comment

No he's not.

Ross is s**t lyrically and so is all of MMG if you as me. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Ross is s**t lyrically and so is all of MMG if you as me. But hey, different strokes for different folks.
                    What are you talking about, this stuff is genius.

"I look in my fridge, my **** lookin' scarce
                    I got a few kids, we need some **** on the shelf
                    I get a knock at the door, they say my rent overdue"

"I seen a hundred women burn
                    As they stood firm, treat a ***** like a germ"

Comment

Working...
                    X