Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

smh Pavlik talkin poorly about Ray Mancini now?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is he referring to himself in the 3rd person all of a sudden?

Comment

Kelly is at rock bottom...poor guy fell way off...smh....he even threw a shot at his stable mate Manny.....WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Kelly Pavlik -vs- Ray Mancini catchweight. Make it happen.
        I got Boom-Boom Bautista by brutal KO mate.

Comment

That is low Kelly, the guy basically ****ed himself up with the booze.

Comment

kelly is too sensitive. he can't deal with criticism. he expected that nobody point out his gaping flaws or weaknesses after he lost to hopkins and martinez. yeah - pavlik did get hated on A LOT more than most fighters, but still, you gotta learn to deal with that. You're only as good as your last fight and Pavlik still wants people to just dish him constant praise for the taylor and miranda fights.

trust me alcohol doesn't have anything to do with this, well maybe it ENHANCES the problem, but Pavlik has a problem dealing with criticism, and just got butt-hurt so he fires back unnecessarily hard.

Comment

that is wrong for him to bring up the kim incident - have some respect for the departed.

he shouldn't have came back so hard on mancini, but kelly does have a point - ray shouldn't have opened his mouth about him - boxers should show a mutual respect for one another; especially fellow hometown fighters. still completely uncalled for - kelly needs to be the bigger man and just deal with ****.

Comment

Lol. Everything that Pavlik said about Ray when it comes to not beating anybody of note pretty much applies to his punk ass too. Jesus, what douche this guy is.

And this stuff of jerking people around and pulling out of fights isn't the first time he has done this crap. The thing with Paul Williams was something he did too.

Comment

Pavlik's Q Rating has fallen worse than the Dow yesterday.

Comment

I've seen this happen to alot of alcoholics a few months after recovery. Its sort of an inflated self worth, and the go from being easy going to very confrontational. My only guess, (i can't confirm this though) is that in rehab they try to get you to be less passive or passive agressive and more straight forward. Somehow they can't control this and they end up being real jerks or dicks. It lasts a few months, sometimes years, but sometimes it goes away and they readjust to being their old selves but sober.

I think Pavlik is sober, but i think he's having a very difficult time adjusting.
                    At least he's not preaching about being a warlock or being "bi-winning"
                    Last edited by DIB42; 08-05-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

So did Mancini start trashing him 1st? I guess Pavlik has no right to defend himself huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X