Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys get to check it out tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure he supplied someone here with tickets to one of his fights. I'm pretty sure it was him.

People starting giving him too much crap and he left. Shame, but this is what Boxingscene is.

Comment

imagine if floyd made an account lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Wrong man. Back right after he helped Pac spar for the Cotto fight, Pac fans like Samurai adopted him as their own. Even made a user group for him called "Porter Supporters", of which I'm one of the few members. The highlight of his involvement with B scene is on a stream of one of his early fights before he got big exposure. He gave B scene a shout out and I think Sam too, right on the air. He won that fight with a Frazier style lead hook i remember, Flattened the guy. He also comped a poster a few tickets for one of his fights and they kicked it together. Posters name was midnight something I think. Had a sort of bayou cowboy vibe about him. Anyway you couldn't be more wrong, this account was Legit. It was really Porter, but as usual the idiots of the forum chased off the real boxers With their childish stupidity
        This man speaks the truth.

Comment

Wrong man. Back right after he helped Pac spar for the Cotto fight, Pac fans like Samurai adopted him as their own. Even made a user group for him called "Porter Supporters", of which I'm one of the few members. The highlight of his involvement with B scene is on a stream of one of his early fights before he got big exposure. He gave B scene a shout out and I think Sam too, right on the air. He won that fight with a Frazier style lead hook i remember, Flattened the guy. He also comped a poster a few tickets for one of his fights and they kicked it together. Posters name was midnight something I think. Had a sort of bayou cowboy vibe about him. Anyway you couldn't be more wrong, this account was Legit. It was really Porter, but as usual the idiots of the forum chased off the real boxers With their childish stupidity
          good info.....BTW who is SAM?
          I was looking at his posts and he said he used to rap. I did not know this

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
            good info.....BTW who is SAM?
            I was looking at his posts and he said he used to rap. I did not know this
            Sam is a guy that posted here. He passed away. His username was Samurai.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
              LOL didn't someone ask Shawn on twitter if he ever posted here and he said no? strong fake account
              It was him, he gave posters tickets to his fights and even shouted out boxingscene per request after a interview

Comment

No surprise that he stopped posting here. People can get pretty vitriolic round these parts. If I was a known boxer i would post anonymously, no need to draw the attention of mouthbreathers who live to bash people.

Comment

The forum inhabitants here can't have nice things, that is a proven fact.

Anything kind of cool dudes will **** it up, it is a stone cold lock.

Comment

Pacquiao fans probably ran him off the site...

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Sam is a guy that posted here. He passed away. His username was Samurai.
                      Oh i remember that guy. He was the one with the pacaquiao avatar right?
                      I recall the thread of when som1 posted when he passed away. What happened to him?

Comment

Working...
                      X