Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Adamek vs Haye be the best heavyweight scrap in years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Yes, it would be an entertaining fight.
    id favour haye,not by much though,adamek is a tough dude

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
      yo you should call into leftys show tonight bully.
      What time does it come on?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        This isn't about Bernard Hopkins. No need to hate on a 45 year old man. By the way Hayes already been KOed by a middleweight over 40 years of age.
        Lol Carl Thompson fought at LHW twice. he was also a former WBO cruiserweight champion and once Tko'd Chris Eubank! Haye was very young and took thompson lightly, a mistake he wouldnt repeat against hopkins!

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          id favour haye,not by much though,adamek is a tough dude
          Haye will batter Adamek for the first few rounds, but Adamek will wear him down and stop him in the mid to late rounds imo. Haye could stop him early though.

Comment

Oh god, it'll be three hours of how Bernard Hopkins beat Joe Calzaghe

lol j/k bully its 10 EST i belive.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Lol Carl Thompson fought at LHW twice. he was also a former WBO cruiserweight champion and once Tko'd Chris Eubank! Haye was very young and took thompson lightly, a mistake he wouldnt repeat against hopkins!
              Sure Hopkins would be the much much smaller man, but Haye has a glass jaw, and would be the slower of the two for the first time in his career. Lets not forget that Haye is very unproven, and had bad conditioning and stamina. I would not be surprised if Hopkins plays keep away all night, and UDs Haye easily.

Comment

Arreola vs Adamek would be much more exciting.

Comment

Sure Hopkins would be the much much smaller man, but Haye has a glass jaw, and would be the slower of the two for the first time in his career. Lets not forget that Haye is very unproven, and had bad conditioning and stamina. I would not be surprised if Hopkins plays keep away all night, and UDs Haye easily.
                  Heres the thing I actually like hopkins and prime for prime its a different story, but I dont think Hayes "glass chin" comes into play against bernard, who doesnt really have much pop even at 175, also Hopkins would have to put on about 20lbs, which will make him even slower and have even less stamina than he already does.

After watching Hopkins against Orneleas, i cant pick him in this fight, no way.

Comment

it starts at 10 EST.

Comment

Not if Haye runs from him the way he did the slower and softer hitting Valuev.

Comment

Working...
                      X