No announcement yet.

dan rafael cant be taken serious as a journalist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan rafael cant be taken serious as a journalist

no journalist from such a big sports company like espn should be writing with hate in their heart towards a particular athlete. this fat slob constantly hates on floyd and his recent blog shows some more

• What makes Pacquiao's 1.25 million pay-per-view buys for his fight with Miguel Cotto even more impressive than Mayweather's 1.05 million buys for his September fight with Juan Manuel Marquez is that Pacquiao-Cotto didn't feature an American fighter and sold for $54.95 -- $5 more than Mayweather-Marquez.

hey fat ****, you forgot to add the part where every article you wrote, every interview you did about mayweather-marquez, you down played the fight HARD. you along with the rest of the media. you and other people even went as far as to say that this fight should be on PPV. even if "number one" cost $29.95, 1 million PPV buys is still a tremendous success for a fight that should not be on PPV dont you think? fat ****. i wonder what a legit fight of the year(as you called fire power) match up with mayweather would have done? how bout you also throw in the fact that there are 3 million phillipinos in the United States and that 99% of them know who manny pacquiao is and look at him as their michael jordan.

I agree, he makes ESPN look bad, when you write with biasness and show partiality it makes you look very bad. He should be nothing more than a reporter with a pen.

Comment

haha. sounds like a bunch of excuses to me

Comment

He's probably the best writer in the business when it comes to getting information

Comment

Everyone associated with boxing on ESPN is garbage. McCavley or whatever his name that does pod cast is the only one I like.

Comment

Whats new. American journalist biased against Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              He's probably the best writer in the business when it comes to getting information
              thats cuz he's with ESPN

Comment

That Fat Fuck used to hate Pacquiao, always dissing Pac on his articles.......now he's riding his dick. Used to hate him, I like him now.

Comment

Working...
                X