Anyone convinced Pac is juicing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USADA View Post
    Pacquiao is guilty!

What else could explain his irrational behavior?

Easy.. be accused by a cracked head and being pissed off..

Comment

The *****s and the Puerto Ricans are convinced.
      But So far the Mexicans and the British fans are refusing to buy Floyd Mayweather Sr's bull****.
      So that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        The *****s and the Puerto Ricans are convinced.
        But So far the Mexicans and the British fans are refusing to buy Floyd Mayweather Sr's bull****.
        So that's good.
        Pr'S ARE HURT BY cOTTO'S LOST. tHEY LOST LOTS OF E POINTS LOL. MANNY IS A SCAPE GOAT FOR THE MARGARITO LOST ASWELL

*****S ALWAYS PICK APART AND CHAT **** ABOUT ALL OF HIS OPPONENTS JUST LIKE THE MAN HIMSELF

******* DO THAT ASWELL HOWEVER WHICH IS NOT COOL

****ing caps sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          If I was an athlete and everyone, the media/ world were pro me taking the test, I'd do it. I guess you should GTFO.
          who is this media you speak of? i thought it was the mayweathers,paulie,goldenboy and the *****s. all a bunch of haters hating on a great.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
            Easy.. be accused by a cracked head and being pissed off..
            Roid-Rage?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              Pr'S ARE HURT BY cOTTO'S LOST. tHEY LOST LOTS OF E POINTS LOL. MANNY IS A SCAPE GOAT FOR THE MARGARITO LOST ASWELL

*****S ALWAYS PICK APART AND CHAT **** ABOUT ALL OF HIS OPPONENTS JUST LIKE THE MAN HIMSELF

******* DO THAT ASWELL HOWEVER WHICH IS NOT COOL

****ing caps sorry
              I'm very disappointed on the PR's especially Cotto.
              He was my second favorite boxer next to PAC but now.. **** him!
              He's a sore LOSER!

Comment

I don't think he is on anything ILLEGAL, but he is ON something. The media/press are going over the top. Lets all just be patient and wait to for the results of the so-called "Nevada State Athletic Commission's" urinalysis. The negative thing about this is that PacMan isn't training, so obviously we all know what the results will be (clean), if he were training and then took the urine tests, he could finally either silence his critics or be 'named and shamed'.

Comment

What if Pacquiao does the test comes clean and then has a poor performence. How can we know if he stops taking it for his next fight just to come clean. So I really don't believe we can say he's clean just by taking it for one fight. This should be done now always in boxing. If Pacquiao has to do this test everyone in boxing should start taking these test.

Comment

Working...
                  X