No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Says Mayweather-Pacquiao Too Close To Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    I used to think Floyd would win but now Manny KO's him in viscous fashion. Floyd don't want to fight him anyway.
    Just like he Koed Rios JMM and Bradley , non of them are in the same class as Floyd and non are WW , you kids are so delusional you fantasise about all this Manny power that dont exist , the PEDs and CWs are gone and so has Mannys power , wake up to the real world .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Just like he Koed Rios JMM and Bradley , non of them are in the same class as Floyd and non are WW , you kids are so delusional you fantasise about all this Manny power that dont exist , the PEDs and CWs are gone and so has Mannys power , wake up to the real world .
      They don't understand boxing man. They still think that this is Rocky. Manny has a punchers chance, and based on his last 3 performances... even that is stretching things. They also forget that Floyd can take a punch. People ohhh and ahhh when he gets hit because it's that rare that it happens... but when it does he has shown plenty of heart and quick recovery.

Comment

I respect Naazim's knowledge but I don't get his point of view here. Floyd looked "off touch" you could say against Maidana. Sure, but ideally Maidana won a total of 5 or 6 rounds in those 24 rounds in which he fought. Now if Pacquiao fought Maidana? I think Maidana would bring it to him and knock him out, but that's just my opinion. Let's see how Pac does against Algeiri because we already know how he does against boxers with a hint of ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Not comparable bud.

Floyd and company have been on Manny and his dealer, Ariza, since day 1. Just before Maidana 1 fight, Floyd said that he has always been suspicious of Ariza and noticed that Rios, Maidana, Manny, Khan all were stronger with Ariza and was happy that USADA testing was their for the Maidana fight.

Donaire didn't go on a crusade against Conte. ...... apples and oranges!
          More nonsensical nut gargling!

You are right, it is apples to oranges because again, Donaire KNEW FOR A FACT that Conte was supplying PED's to athletes. Floyd was "SUSPICIOUS"! See the difference? If ANYTHING, the difference is that what Donaire did was MUCH more suspicious. Instead, you condemn Floyd because he had SUSPICIONS and voiced them, but is still gonna work with Ariza? Is this REALLY your argument?

Comment

More ped talk. These froid fans really have nerves talking about peds when their hero is the biggest roider of them all. Unbelievable. These people are bullies.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              More ped talk. These froid fans really have nerves talking about peds when their hero is the biggest roider of them all. Unbelievable. These people are bullies.
              Hurry up and let mainstream Reuters News Limited in on the scoop you will be famous hahaha

Comment

I believe that 90% of professional boxers are using tbh and I'm a Floyd fan. You need to get some new insults about Floyd... did you mean to say fraud or actually froid the psychologist?

No one is being a bully here, all people are pointing out is the obvious. Tell me this... do you completely and totally believe that Manny has been a clean fighter all of his career?

And also remember, while Manny was fighting at 150 lbs for the 154 lb title (which shouldn't have even happened) Floyd has fought at 154 against DLH (who was MUCH more prime than when Manny fought him and he wasn't weight drained), Canelo (who I'm sure people like you claimed would KO Floyd) Cotto, (who didn't need a catchweight to beat him).

Please tell me you don't buy Manny's nice guy act and believe he was clean when he fought Cotto, Hatton, Mosley, Clottey, cheato, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  They don't understand boxing man. They still think that this is Rocky. Manny has a punchers chance, and based on his last 3 performances... even that is stretching things. They also forget that Floyd can take a punch. People ohhh and ahhh when he gets hit because it's that rare that it happens... but when it does he has shown plenty of heart and quick recovery.
                  Yeah they are boxing imbeciles , they know nothing of this sport , power is the last thing to leave a fighter but with Manny its was the first to go , turned off like something was stopped abruptly , dont take a genius to put 2 and 2 together .

Comment

BTW, aside from the loser and the pathetic and the pompous Gabriel Montoya reporting about what he THINKS he knows... what is your proof Floyd is using?

If he is, let me ask this. Why would Travis Tygart go after Lance Armstrong with such determination and give Floyd Mayweather a pass exactly? Armstrong was the biggest name in the sports world for a while and though Floyd's name will never be that big... it's pretty big. Why wouldn't Tygart go after him?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Yeah they are boxing imbeciles , they know nothing of this sport , power is the last thing to leave a fighter but with Manny its was the first to go , turned off like something was stopped abruptly , dont take a genius to put 2 and 2 together .
                      It really doesn't matter... they are all the ones who buy Floyd's PPV's and then cry about him not losing or what he did wrong, or why his legs look shot, anything they can grasp to try to believe that their hero Manny would beat him. Manny will be lucky to get passed Algeri. I do give Manny credit for taking that fight however. Algeri has all the tools to make a really rough night for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X