No announcement yet.

Potential FOTY Estrada vs Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
    I can't see why people discriminate the lower weights, I rather watch these flyweights than the current cruiser and HW division.

It's faster paced, has great talent and it's action packed.
    Exactly!! But it's never going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
      I can't see why people discriminate the lower weights, I rather watch these flyweights than the current cruiser and HW division.

It's faster paced, has great talent and it's action packed.
      co sign to the fullest.

Comment

If you are a fight fan how can you not give a **** about this fight?

We need more ppl on this board to make more noise for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Damn I miss TNA circa 05. Remember the Canadian Destroyer? God damn***8230; that has got to be the sickest signature move in wrestling***8230; good times.. good times...

One move that fits perfectly into the "Finisher" category, it's creative and violent. Styles and Sabin always took the move well.

Comment

If you put them both together, they outweigh me by 7 lbs.

Ill watch If I can remember and find a stream though.

Comment

Flyweight is the best division in boxing right now, at least the most exciting with fighters and talents fighting eachother

80% of this board don't know a single fighter in the division either...

But positively, we dont get the fanboyism when discussing this division.

P.S Estrada-Yaegashi, whod you pick?

Comment

How do you guys even watch these divisions? The only way I can keep up, at all, with these divisions is through the Video Trading Block here. Otherwise the only Flyweight getting international air time is Shiming.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Flyweight is the best division in boxing right now, at least the most exciting with fighters and talents fighting eachother

80% of this board don't know a single fighter in the division either...

But positively, we dont get the fanboyism when discussing this division.

P.S Estrada-Yaegashi, whod you pick?
                  I'd pick Estrada but that's just based on favoritism. I think he's better over all.

And Sly, you can catch this fight and many more on a TVAzteca stream for these fights. You shouldn't have trouble finding them. They air around 11:30 EST time

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    How do you guys even watch these divisions? The only way I can keep up, at all, with these divisions is through the Video Trading Block here. Otherwise the only Flyweight getting international air time is Shiming.
                    UniMas is always broadcasting these type of fights.

Comment

i predict estrada will stop segura.

Comment

Working...
                      X