Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are certain fans so upset about the rise of these fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
    Hahah Im sorry you sensitive teen-child, I don't engage in male-to-male grooming sessions. You must have confused me with a fellow (to you) black midget's family (Broner's) who has an "alternative" lifestyle to mine
    Shut Up Donald Sterling.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Shut Up Donald Sterling.
      I didnt say **** about Donald. You are literally named after a dude who said "he's just another Mexican", and "i just beat the **** out of a mexican".

Same guy who got whopped and figuratively raped by an Argentinean, while the euro's just sat back with some vodka and calmly watched it happen without batting an eyelid Ouch....

Comment

• Too many consonants in their names... 'cause they are not from a "Ranch in Montana..." Most of them speak broken English... Americans who spend money on boxing are hostile toward anyone who doesn't have those qualities...

Comment

• Dumb race baiting. Let me guess which fighters you and whoever agrees with you dislike. The real boxing fans appreciate good fighters, regardless of color. I can't remember the last time I posted on here but I read everyday. Trust me whites do the exact same thing. I can care less bcause they're not boxing fans, on either side. I'm black from Chicago and my favorite fighter is Floyd, but guess what Pac is my #2. After that give me Rigo, Ward, GGG, TCrawfod, MGarcia, Marquez, Kovalev, Moreno, Loma, Thurman, Lara, Canelo, Dirrell, and many more. I don't take your thread or the many other hate post serious because it's not coming from a boxing fans.

Comment

• Loma isnt really on the rise yet. Kov needs to beat bhop first. Ggg hasnt beaten anyone of note but he does fight in a crap divison so cant fault him... its more the unnecessary hype than anything from idiotic fans than anything else.

Comment

• racists vs racists

ur all pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                I'll put it this way, some of you come on here and say floyd lost fights he clearly dominated. i.e. Canelo, and even guys on here saying floyd lost to guerrero. If you love boxing you know thats BS and you can only say that because of a bias you have. And BOOT DEW #2 p4p was calling him out, if anyone else you'd claim ducking. But because its GGG btw he's asian/russian. if Floyd was white with his record he'd get elected for president. When Paulie and Broner was getting ready to fight Paulie was talking more shhhh than Broner and no one said anything about HIS trash talking
                Pass that joint bruh

WTF are you talking about? I'v never seen anyone, literaly anyone, who claimed Canelo beat Floyd

Comment

• I like fighters of all races and I dislike fighters of all races.
                  That being said.. It's pretty normal for people to identify with the things they identify with, and race is no exception no matter what the bleeding hearts and commies tell you.
                  Race is an identity.
                  Culture is an identity.
                  Nationality is an identity.
                  People seem to need both a hero and a foe, and it's simply easier to side with the guy who looks,sounds and acts like you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    Its no secret the people on here that love Pac loves brawlers and hate Boxers and Floyd. If i'm watching boxing I wanna see boxing not a bar fight. Plain and simple. People on here that are regulars you pretty much know who they are gonna root for and whoever likes the other fighter pac/may are gonna choose the opposite fighter. I have no idea how you got the first statement, but if they hate floyd they love Pac and love GGG thats what I meant
                    Really?

In terms of who I like to watch, my list looks like; Gamboa, Rigondeaux, Froch, Mayweather, GGG.

It's only fan-boys and/or people who support based on race that do that other nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X