No announcement yet.

How did Pac look last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Thread like this show that he is held to a different standard then everyone else, just like Mayweather is.

That's why people want to see them fight.
    Pacquiao is held to a standard that he set years ago. When it's obvious he's not meeting that standard, people notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      name a fighter that looked good fighting bradley?

I'll wait...
      Pacquiao looked better the first time he beat Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        i disagree. one of the worst pac performances to me is the 1st bradley fight. he fought lazy, didnt commit at all to punches and was missing like crazy. atleast last night he put in solid work consistantly. ppl act like prime pac destroys bradley easy, pac always strugged against elite boxers.

Comment

Manny won...but Bradley gained more somehow, he showed he can actually punch hard and has a great chin...I had the fight closer than the judges but still had Manny winning. In spots Manny looked good and in others he seemed tired confused or disinterested, one of them or another.

Comment

Believe it or not Pac is held to a higher standard than Floyd.

He whoops Shane for a 12-0 shutout and the haters set that he was somehow "exposed" because he wasn't able to cut the ring off despite the fact that mosley was in full retreat and survival mode after the kd.

He outworks and beats Bradley via ud last night and the haters say he didn't look Impressive despite the fact that Pac just beat a top 5 pfp fighter.

When he blasts thru opponents the way he did against Cotto, Hatton, Margarito, and oscar.... The haters say he's on roids.

When he outlands, outworks, and out boxes his opponents like Bradley and Rios but doesn't get the ko the haters say he's either shot (despite the fact that he won) or he's not taking peds/ariza milkshakes.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              i disagree. one of the worst pac performances to me is the 1st bradley fight. he fought lazy, didnt commit at all to punches and was missing like crazy. atleast last night he put in solid work consistantly. ppl act like prime pac destroys bradley easy, pac always strugged against elite boxers.
              Dude, prime Pac destroys Bradley. Absolutely destroys him. In the first fight he had a Bradley playing keep away with him and landed a lot more and easier than in the rematch. He fought lazy last night, too. Threw and landed less punches even though Bradley was right in front of him most the night. The fight was a hell of a lot closer even though Bradley fought worse.

Comment

I'd give his performance a B. Definitely not bad for a 35 year old fighter with his style who's been through many wars. He looked average in the first 4 rounds or so, than after that he started to look pretty good. Obviously he isn't as fast anymore & he probably lost some power, but even being past his prime he's still at the very top of the welterweight division.
                Last edited by BIG GUNZ; 04-13-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

i thought he looked pretty good...much better than the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    No, he didn't. The first fight was almost unwatchable.

The rematch, he actually landed clean on MANY occasions.

Comment

Just goes to show how elite Manny's career has been -- when people are saying he looked shot, slow, and old....and yet he still clearly beat a top 5 P4P fighter in the process.

Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X