No announcement yet.

Ask a guy who genuinely doesn't give a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Why is it better to pinch the balls when they itch than actually scratch them?
    You know what I do, put my sack between my palms and I rub them. It feels phenomenal

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      You know what I do, put my sack between my palms and I rub them. It feels phenomenal
      This sounds like a "Nobel Prize" worthy discovery.

The next time I have a ball itch, I'm going to pretend like my nutsack is the stick you try to start a fire with.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        What???????
        who you got...........LYRICALLY speaking...........

Pac,Big,Em,Nas,Snoop,Jay,Cube....????

Comment

Nothing beats the roughness of a cat's tongue when it comes to ball itch.

Comment

When did your state of "don't give a fuckness" begin?

Was it from birth, or a gradual progression over the year's of having to listen to peoples inane bullshit spewing from their pole smokers?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              who you got...........LYRICALLY speaking...........

Pac,Big,Em,Nas,Snoop,Jay,Cube....????

Nas.

Nothing beats the roughness of a cat's tongue when it comes to ball itch.
              The downside to this of course being that you'd have to actually own a cat. And being a heterosexual single male, I'm not fond of the idea of sharing my house with creatures that **** in boxes, cough up hairballs, and generally look like sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Why is it better to pinch the balls when they itch than actually scratch them?
                I'd imagine the reason is similar to why I can't stop biting my tounge when I have a cold sore on the tip, it hurts but somehow still feels good.

Comment

Is the person you hate most called 'The Taker'?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    When did your state of "don't give a fuckness" begin?

Was it from birth, or a gradual progression over the year's of having to listen to peoples inane bullshit spewing from their pole smokers?
                    I'd like to stand here and say that I truly never gave a **** in my entire life, but that'd be a lie. Truthfully, it was a gradual process similar to what you describe.

I'd say the turning point for me took place about 5 years or so ago when I was in a gas station late at night trying to pre-pay for a tank, and the b*tch at the counter tried to talk to me about some pointless bull**** I don't even remember.

All I recall was that at that very moment it clicked in my brain that most people are helpless ******s who do nothing more than eat garbage, **** once a day, and pump out equally useless kids. That's when I realized that the planet was ****ed, and I stopped caring.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Wow, this sounds like something I need to look into but also sounds like something you need to get buck naked for. I can't picture myself naked in my living room, hunched over like a monkey rubbing my balls like it's a genie bottle.

Comment

Working...
                      X