Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be writing for the New York Daily News!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be writing for the New York Daily News!

It'll only be for the New York Golden Gloves tournament, which goes from this Thursday through April, but it'll be a good way to get my foot in the door with one of the most popular daily papers in the world.

I'll be covering 38 shows all over the state of New York, with over 600 amateurs to familiarize myself with (eek!).

But otherwise, it should be fun. And this journey all started on the BoxingScene forums.

My first by-line will appear in Friday's paper, check it out.

congratulation bro and good luck

I'm really big into amateur boxing.

Due to my location, however, I can only watch tape delayed bouts on the NY Golden Gloves on MSG but still enjoyed that tourney non the less.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 01-18-2011, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      congratulation bro and good luck

I'm really big into amateur boxing, but do to my location, I can only watch tape delayed bouts on the NY Golden Gloves on MSG.
      Thank you bro, I have a lot of work ahead of me though, trying to familiarize myself with these guys whom I have no knowledge of.

Comment

Awesome news! I have been following your work for awhile now bro.
        Last edited by TBear; 01-18-2011, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Congrats, man. I'd say you are deserving of this.

Comment

Congrats on that

Ill be catching several of those shows

Comment

Congrats bro dont forget your boxingscene bros when you have a daily page in the times.

Comment

I really got alot of respect for you, Asian...Making moves in life with such a positive attitude..By seeing your posts on here, you seem like a real cool person who is just livin' life to the fullest, with no such thing as negativity...Congrats bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                  It'll only be for the New York Golden Gloves tournament, which goes from this Thursday through April, but it'll be a good way to get my foot in the door with one of the most popular daily papers in the world.

I'll be covering 38 shows all over the state of New York, with over 600 amateurs to familiarize myself with (eek!).

But otherwise, it should be fun. And this journey all started on the BoxingScene forums.

congrats....and well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post

Good for you... congrats

Comment

Working...
                    X