Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to find, kill, clean and skin your own game would you still eat meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to go to Miami this summer,some fine asses down there

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Damn homie, you know the deal. I keep forgetting you are from South Florida. My brother in law knows the dude and he gets a hook up.

Old man just stabbed the pig under the arm, straight into the heart. Cut his bladder out and then bled the pig. It was tough to watch but I could do it if necessary.
      Supposed to knock 'em out cold and then kill it. Some people put a .22 right into its brain. Kinda messes up that part for eating though.

Comment

Hell yeah, wild pigs, deer, and anything above a rodent, possum or coon would be on the menu... I'm a Chef, so it's no thing to me... I remember watching my homies kill a goat one time, it was kind of sad, but "A ni@@a got to eat"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Whats the job market like in Miami?
          Like Walt said it depends on what you are into. There seems to be more work in Broward county than Dade. Crime is up since the economy took a dive, that's expected though.

Construction and anything associated with it (engineering etc) is hurting bad.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I swear they import all the finest Venezuelans/Agrentinians/Chileans directly to coral gables and weston.

VERY few indian/pakis/middle easterns
          Except for my super hot wife

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            Like Walt said it depends on what you are into. There seems to be more work in Broward county than Dade. Crime is up since the economy took a dive, that's expected though.

Construction and anything associated with it (engineering etc) is hurting bad.

Except for my super hot wife
            she's west indian right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
              Assuming that factory farming is done away with in the next few years and access to cheap meat products is a thing of the past. Most of you are modern day soft ******* with no skills in procuring the necessities of life. You are just passive consumers living an absentminded life in the hopes that the system that feeds you never breaks down.

But lets say it did.

Do you learn the way of hunter? Or would you just go vegetarian?

Me?

I think I'd still eat meat, but probably the way it was always intended to be eaten, that is to say with much less frequency.

Maybe once every few months to six months I'd go out and bag myself some raccoon or possum.

Outside of that, it'd be pure veggies and grains.

Yes I would definitely learn how to hunt. I love animals, but I would kill and skin it if necessary. Besides from that, I would like you, mostly eat vegies, berries, grains and I would fish a lot as well..

And again as you, I would eat meat less frequently, as nature intended it.

Comment

Working...
              X