No announcement yet.

Portland, OR school shooting - CNN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
    How in the blue hell would giving up my guns, which are all secured in my home in biometric safes, stop kids from being killed? Use your head.

how would everybody giving up their guns stop school kids from using their parents guns to kill people?

you really have to ask that?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      how would everybody giving up their guns stop school kids from using their parents guns to kill people?

you really have to ask that?
      Right, because getting a gun on the street is so difficult.

You can give up whatever you want to. I have no criminal record and have never harmed anyone. Leave me and my guns alone.

Comment

Right, because getting a gun on the street is so difficult.

You can give up whatever you want to. I have no criminal record and have never harmed anyone. Leave me and my guns alone.

school shooting demographic high school kids are going to get guns off of the street now? young, middle and working class suburban kids are going to get illegal guns off of the street?

it's too easy to get guns, man. yes, that means you have to give up some of, if not all of your access to them. you're part of the problem. no more hoarding them like a psycho.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          school shooting demographic high school kids are going to get guns off of the street now? young, middle and working class suburban kids are going to get illegal guns off of the street?

it's too easy to get guns, man. yes, that means you have to give up some of, if not all of your access to them. you're part of the problem. no more hoarding them like a psycho.
          The vast majority of shootings that take place in schools are gangbangers shooting other gangbangers. You only hear about the suburbanites because people like Mike Bloomberg and Shannon Watts only care about affluent white kids getting killed. Inner-city minority children didn't make her run out of Zumba class in tears.

I will give up nothing. As a matter of fact, my ownership of as many guns as I own means that those guns aren't out on the streets. So basically, I'm doing more to prevent gun violence than you'll ever do sitting behind a computer screen. Peace out.

P.s.: You say that I'm "hoarding guns like a psycho"... I have to ask this: How many guns, on average, has the average spree-shooter owned? The VA Tech killer, forinstance, only owned two (low caliber) pistols. So perhaps Mr. Cuauhtemoc should be receiving a little more scrutiny, because he's admitted to owning a firearm (that he chose to purchase without a background check).
          Last edited by SBleeder; 06-16-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• Supply and demand . If no-one buys, no-one produces .

Comment

How in the blue hell would giving up my guns, which are all secured in my home in biometric safes, stop kids from being killed? Use your head.
              http://happyplace.someecards.com/gun...ke-their-guns/

Tweets include:

" i took your guns while your were at work today. you're down to zero guns"

"i'm going to dangle your gun over your head just out of your reach"

"i will **** your gun. i am literally going to put my dick in your gun"

That one got him a death threat to which he replied:

"hello new followers. welcome. a man is threatening to kill me because i said i'm going to **** his guns"

And my favourite is

"i am going to assign male names to two of your guns and rub them together making kiss noises"

Comment

Working...
              X