Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Bulked up Pacquiao going Crazy on Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't complaining about his shape, just poking fun at it. If you've seen my posts, I know a lot about Manny's training camp. He'll be in top shape by weigh in. I don't know why people are complaining about his performance level here. He's carrying a little bit more weight, so he's obviously slower and sluggish. But comparing this to his Margarito camp, he's definitely on beast mode, considering he's 150+.

Comment

Pac could probably burn that fat in less than a week no problem
      Putting on extra size before cutting will help him to preserve more muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        thought i remembered hearing manny say that after the clottey fight (starting with margarito fight) he wanted to stop with ariza's extra 3-5 pounds of muscle he would add from eating like 7k calories per day during training camp. he said he felt it was detracting from his speed. this isn't just a lil extra body fat - manny really has some ****ing bulk! i bet he's about 153-155 right here.
        They've agreed to going back to the usual routine after physically suffering from the Margarito fight. And Mosley's definitely a harder hitter, so they're taking no risks. He'll look better than he has in the past year at least.

Comment

It feels weird though. It's usual for a Pacquiao camp to be chaotic, a lot of distractions and sideshows happening on the side, but not this one. Everything's smooth sailing, and everybody's in perfect harmony and all the stars are aligned, not the the Pacquiao camp that I used to know...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
            It feels weird though. It's usual for a Pacquiao camp to be chaotic, a lot of distractions and sideshows happening on the side, but not this one. Everything's smooth sailing, and everybody's in perfect harmony and all the stars are aligned, not the the Pacquiao camp that I used to know...
            Ah crap. These are the things that people look back on after an upset happens.

Things that usually happen but didn't.

I'm crazy superstitious when it comes to watching sports.

Can someone in LA go and start some shi.t up in the Pacquiao camp?

Get that Pacquiao look-alike to start doing crazy shi.t. Maybe slap hookers' asses in front of the paparazzi, to get the philippine media to start drama with Jinkee.

Comment

no doubt very nice bag work

Comment

lol. He's fine. His camp for Hatton had no distractions.

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
                  Ah crap. These are the things that people look back on after an upset happens.

Things that usually happen but didn't.

I'm crazy superstitious when it comes to watching sports.

Can someone in LA go and start some shi.t up in the Pacquiao camp?

Get that Pacquiao look-alike to start doing crazy shi.t. Maybe slap hookers' asses in front of the paparazzi, to get the philippine media to start drama with Jinkee.

He's got a gig in Florida, wait until he's done. He's a good decoy though. He'll do the training while the real Manny is getting head from some Hollywood hoe...

Comment

i never saw bag work in the gym that good.. crazy skills by pac

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                      He was 141-142lbs last week and he looks to be 150+lbs here with the fat hanging over his shorts. lol.

When does he go crazy? I'm more impressive hitting the bag. If that impresses you than I must be the absolute ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X