Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana: After I Destroy Mayweather, We Going After Pacquaio And No WitchCraft Can...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after Maidana beats Floyd, he can fight Pac as the superbowl of boxing, He beats Floyd but can not beat Pac...

Comment

keep dreaming maidana, after he loses to floyd he wont be looking for pac, more like a tuneup fight

Comment

LOL at them overlooking Floyd.

Robert Garcia still trying to get a win over Manny, all his fighters have lost to Manny. But I think Maidana will be the one to knock pacman out, one grazing punch of Maidana will put Pac to sleep.

Comment

How many times you had mis-predict Manny's fight? Go Kill youself already.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Robert Garcia still trying to get a win over Manny, all his fighters have lost to Manny. But I think Maidana will be the one to knock pacman out, one grazing punch of Maidana will put Pac to sleep.
            Not just a jab?

Comment

Right Hands upon Right Hand Chino cannot stop this all night ,Floyd by TKO 10th. Floyd reflex's will be just too much for Maidana.

Comment

maidana's face would look worst than margarito's..

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                  Not just a jab?
                  hey if its a stiff power jab anything can happen we seen Pac dropped like a bad habit when Skinny hussien jabbed him and left him crosseyed.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                    LMFAO Maidana says after they destroy Mayweather they will go after Pacquaio and not even the witchcraft can save him. @:45 into the video

"Ni la brujeria le salva"

and then he signs the glove 45-1. What a boss!!!

WAR CHINO!!!!!

Comment

hey if its a stiff power jab anything can happen we seen Pac dropped like a bad habit when Skinny hussien jabbed him and left him crosseyed.
                      Weight wasn't a factor at all in that KD. Pacman has an iron chin dude. One KO doesn't make it china.

Comment

Working...
                      X