Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Malignaggi vs. Broner Heated Final NYC Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So 12 pounds all of a sudden just helps ?? Does ponce hit harder then paulie? Does Rees have a better beard then paulie.?
    And does demarco have a better boxing IQ then paulie

Comment

Paulie will take this via brutal KO in round 1.

Comment

I can't wait to see Broner batter Paulie

Comment

Paulie better put up a very hard fight after all this talk. It would be embarrassing to get KO'd in the early rounds.

Comment

While I agree with everything Paulie said about Broner(cause let's face it, the dude is a clown) that still doesn't change at all that Broner is gonna mess Paulie up. I don't like Broner at all dude is a straight up idiot IMO, but I do recognize skill and talent, and in the ring this kid has it. Paulie is in for a long night come Saturday.

Comment

Think Paulie can do it. He took Diaz all the way and gave him trouble, eventually pulled off a victory.

I'm not sure if it's hope- As i do want paulie to win.

Comment

I want Paulie to win, but I just can't see him do it. Unless he can stick the jab to Broner all night and keep him out of the way, it's going to be hard.

Paulie does have a very good chin, so unless Broner's power travels up with him I don't see him getting stopped really. It will be interesting to see how Broner deals with a 12 round fight against a busy fighter. But Paulie talked like this against Khan as well, and he got schooled.

Hoping for a Paulie win, but can't see it. If Broner gets stopped by Malignaggi, he will be the joke of the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  Paulie better put up a very hard fight after all this talk. It would be embarrassing to get KO'd in the early rounds.
                  Malignaggi has very good punch resistance. He has never been KO'd and I doubt whether Broner manages it in the early rounds.

However, while I think Broner has lost the verbal battle I do think he has won the mind games. He clearly has Malignaggi upset, and that might well translate to Paulie trading when he shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Bill Emes catches the heated final press conference to the welterweight fight between WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi and WBC lightweight king Adrien Broner. The two boxers will collide at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York in the main event of a Showtime televised tripleheader. [Click Here To Read More]
                    WOW!!!...did they carry Broner away in a body bag?!?...Paulie killed him....that was a top notch, first class verbal ass kicking

Comment

Broner got under his skin. Will it fuel Paulie or make him fight stupid?

Comment

Working...
                      X