No announcement yet.

Pacquiao KO's Bradley like he did Hatton says Roach *vid*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao KO's Bradley like he did Hatton says Roach *vid*

How much of what Roach said been true lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
      Roach, Roach, Roach.....my friend, Bradley is nothing like Hatton....you won't catch him in between AA meetings like you did Hatton.

This man is coming for your manhood, your soul......don't run, just face the writing on the wall and prepare for contact.

Comment

Pacquiao will be facing an intial shock within the first 3 rounds like damn, what did I get myself into.

Bradley is a beast, I fully expect him to pull this out.

Comment

But seriously, I see Pac struggling with Bradley a bit in the beggining but eventually winning a UD, possibly a late tko.

I highly doubt he's gonna do to Bradley what he did to Hatton.

That was the perferct shot at the perfect moment.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            Pacquiao will be facing an intial shock within the first 3 rounds like damn, what did I get myself into.

Bradley is a beast, I fully expect him to pull this out
            as do i, as well as alot of fans do, and i truly believe he will win this fight. unfortunately for him, it wont matter cause the only way tim gets a W is by KOin pac. sad but true...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              How much of what Roach said been true lately?
              came in to say this, hes always wrong. heres a prediction, Pac loses by decision

Comment

This is what Pac's got coming to him Roach.....this ain't no joke.

Comment

/in before merger with the main fight thread, like the last guy to try this.

Comment

pac was defeated in his last fight. the decision doesn't matter.

Pac and his team fully believed they would walk into the fight and blitz JMM and take him out. Pac had a shock in his face, I saw right in his eyes, I saw it in his body language, his demanor. Pac was a desprate fighter in that fight who was afraid to lose it looked like he was almost scared to death. He had doubts in his head.

Bradley will come intot his fight and bring those same doubts into Pacs head, but Bradley is not JMM . Bradley is a more skilled fighter who is faster and stronger. Pac is in a world of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X