Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Mayweather Can Get 80-20 Split, 150 For Martinez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the fight I wanna see mare than anything. Manny/Floyd will never happen and I think Martinez is a bigger challenge anyway. Lets see what happens when Floyd gets out. Hopefully Martinez doesn't hit any road blocks before then.

Comment

80/20??? These dudes are hella desperate for this fight

Comment

Floyd should move up and fight him at 160. I think he beats him clearly there aswell

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
          Not at 150, sergio would literally be sticks and bones at 150, and you gotta be at your best to beat Floyd.... If I was Floyd I would take him up on his offer, since he is so desperate, but it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out....
          oh so now you favor catchweights. of course hypocrite

Comment

Floyd beats this guy no doubt. He's not as fast as Floyd and his defence is non existent. His chin's always exposed and every bum who's fought him has managed to hit him. Floyd wins every round and there's no need for this fight especially at 150lbs

Comment

Hope Mayweather doesn't take up the offer of 150, Lou is still for offering this publicly.

Comment

If Mayweather fights Martinez at 150 after beating Cotto at 154 he will be a joke for the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Sergio will **** floyd up.

Too slick for floyd to pot shot him, too accurate for floyd to slip and slide his punches for 12 rounds,and he simply hits too damm hard, floyd will get chopped down .

At 150?? I don't think so. He will be so emaciated making weight he won'g be able to move or have any pop in his punches.

Comment

I think this is the best matched for the 2! Floyd who would like to protect his "0" loss record will kill Martinez at 150lbs! And most importantly, he is assured of 80%, a dream he always wanted to from others, to take advantage from them for bigger share! Martinez who refused to fight big names in his division, or from next higher division, continue shopping at lower weight and wanted to cash big one from Floyd this time by enticing his softness to agree for his proposal,80-20 and at 150lbs! No wonder, he apparently knows he will lose to a real 160 pounder soon, so he is chasing a potential cash cow the soonest time before losing, and they found it from Floyd.

Comment

Wasn't he unwilling to go down to 150 for Pac?

Comment

Working...
                      X