Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) is willing to drop a few pounds to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). Mayweather is the World Boxing Council's champion at 147-pounds. Alvarez has no problem facing Mayweather at a catch-weight of 150-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Poor guy doesn't stand a chance at 160, let alone 150. This is just a sad attempt at getting a pay day. Floyd would knock him out in 5, specially drained like that.

Comment

young canelo is a good fighter. floyd is a great fighter.
      see the difference as of right now?? i'm sure you do.
      moral of the story is; in time u will stand a chance not now.

Comment

pac vs money only. i dont want to see this ****!

Comment

So sick of seeing this dude along with Chavez Jr. fighting nobodies. Let him earn a shot at a guy like Mayweather by beating some legit competition, not washed up guys like his is use to fighting. This dude is not even a good fighter, how can he even call out a legend like Floyd?

Comment

Only guy is ready for mayweather is PAC.... In order to Floyd to even coming close to beating PAC is to let his hands go more than he does. Unlike marquez, mayweather doesn't throw in combinations. PAC when by decision

Comment

floyd doesn't fight at catchweights.. i hate to see grown men begging. smh

Comment

Sad thing is he already offered that weight when I'm positive Floyd would have fought him @154 without problems. Novice negotiating 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Babyboy33749 View Post
                  Only guy is ready for mayweather is PAC.... In order to Floyd to even coming close to beating PAC is to let his hands go more than he does. Unlike marquez, mayweather doesn't throw in combinations. PAC when by decision
                  you sound stupid..

Comment

**** all the haters.

this kid got balls respect for that

Comment

Working...
                    X