Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE BOMB Goes Off in Oslo!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always was unhappy about living too far away from Oslo centre. This is the first time I'm happy about it...:|

Comment

Pure evil.

I hope the perpetrators are hunted down and destroyed like the scum they are.

Comment

anything to do with this?

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...zone-operation

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          It may have. They said it might be the reason and also the carricature "gig" that happened years ago. But who knows...

Comment

The Norwegians recently said they we're going to stop participating in the destruction of Libya.

Perhaps this is a message from NATO to any other countries that decide to break away from their warmongering ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
              The Norwegians recently said they we're going to stop participating in the destruction of Libya.

Perhaps this is a message from NATO to any other countries that decide to break away from their warmongering ranks.
              It strikes me as weird, for Al Qaida usually don't target anyone particular, they are just after killing as many people as possible. They usually target subways and railways and that stuff. That and the shooting episode is what makes it so strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post

You're a nasty stupid little fucker aren't you?

Comment

I read on BBC that police already has someone in custody who is connected to this.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    You're a nasty stupid little fucker aren't you?
                    Nah, he is just trolling, and besides its probably harsh on him to be reminded every day that his people are pretty much known is "world evil".

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      I read on BBC that police already has someone in custody who is connected to this.
                      Its the guy that shot those kids at that summercamp. Hope he gets maximum sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X