No announcement yet.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is out on XBL, and PSN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    Yea now use that stick when you play with a top 100 player. You will lose.

It sucks on the 360. That D pad is horrible.
    Agreed, the game is fun but the dpad on the 360 blows, i find myself using the stick as well. I think i'll get a madcatz game pad just to play fighting games.

Comment

I just got this game.. How do I play it with a friend? Do I go on ''Local match'' or what? I got it for the 360.

When I go in local match I'm taken to a lobby and I can't do **** in it.. Player 2 wont activate...
      Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-10-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

in 360.. it sucks.

Comment

It's out, huh?

For those who have it, do they allow you to configure the L2 and R2 buttons with LP+HP and LK+HK?

I know the demo doesn't allow it, but was wondering whether or not the full game allowed it.

Comment

Lol Its funny trying to play this on xbl, you just get some cheap juggler pwn you

Comment

I really like the game but it's too freaking hard on singleplayer to get the achievements.. Easymode is crazy hard and you have to do all the stages without dying or let player 2 take over with the 4 different themes in the game. Ain't really that easy.

Comment

already played it in PS3.

alot of laggers in the game.

i have a 8-10 record.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                  It's out, huh?

For those who have it, do they allow you to configure the L2 and R2 buttons with LP+HP and LK+HK?

I know the demo doesn't allow it, but was wondering whether or not the full game allowed it.

Sorry papa.. Pero they took that out.. No easy dash this time =)

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    Lol Its funny trying to play this on xbl, you just get some cheap juggler pwn you

This is why I love this game and not Street Fighter 4.

SF4 is easy. This game is complex and you need to be accurate and quick.

This game takes skill and timing. Its different than other games.

Ya lucky I'm going to Boston tomorrow then I'm going to PR.. I'm not gonna be on PSN till Septemeber 10th bro.

So train in this game before I get back, because you will all get juggled by me.

Magneto, Sentienel and Cable. =)

Comment

Dammit, yeah. No wavedashing for me anymore!

Still, custom soundtracks is a plus!

The graphics and the audio are much better than the Ps2 version.

This game is full of win.

Comment

Working...
                      X