Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The germans love their Klitschko's. Whopping TV-figures!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Shows how weird Germans are, Harrison V williams 1 was more entertaining.
    Hmmm. Who's weird? The germans who love intelligent good behaving rolemodels or the americans who love a convicted rapist and fighters with bad manners.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Hmmm. Who's weird? The germans who love intelligent good behaving rolemodels or the americans who love a convicted rapist and fighters with bad manners.
      who is a convicted rapist?

Comment

Ze Germans are boring anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          who is a convicted rapist?
          Iron Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            Ze Germans are boring anyways.
            They do fine without the US anyway.

Comment

Iron Mike.
              haha, I realized that right after I submitted my post. But seriously, Iron Mike is an exception... I bet you anything if Mike Tyson were to fight in Germany the ratings would be phenomenal

Comment

haha, I realized that right after I submitted my post. But seriously, Iron Mike is an exception... I bet you anything if Mike Tyson were to fight in Germany the ratings would be phenomenal
                Lol. Indeed they would. He could sell out the Hans-Martin Schleyer Halle masturbating...

Comment

Lol. Indeed they would. He could sell out the Hans-Martin Schleyer Halle masturbating...
                  good one, lol

Comment

good one, lol
                    Stolen from Iron Mike actually. He once said that he could sell out The Garden Masturbating

Comment

Tyson was a freakshow that provided entertainment, he wasn't respected. No one talks about how Mike Tyson inspires them, etc. People like an element of danger, the same thing with people's admiration of mafia figures like John Gotti.

Americans do like athletes like your describing, BTW. Pavlik was certainly being brought up as a "working class hero". Steve Nash was the darling of the NBA. There's countless examples.

Comment

Working...
                      X