No announcement yet.

Cotto-Floyd a.k.a Frazior-Ali ??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Floyd a.k.a Frazior-Ali ??????

I may get called all kind of names. But I still Think Cotto-Mayweather would be a great match.

Cotto and Mayweather are More evenly Match than any other 2 fighters in boxing each of them have their advantages over each other, And each would push the fight to the limit fight just because of the history of these past two fighters.

If Cotto get his head straight again. it would be a great fight.

Think about it like this:

Just because Frazior Beat Ali, It didnt mean Foremen could beat Ali.
    and Foremen beat the **** of out Frazior.

So I think Cotto- Floyd with Be Exactly like Ali-Frazior.
    Exact Styles, and Exact Personalites.

just think about it...

Cotto style and Frazior Style
    Floyd's Style and Ali Style..

It would be a great fight. but too bad It wouldnt have as much hype as it would have if Cotto would have been undefeated.

Originally posted by BestBoxerAlive View Post
    I may get called all kind of names. But I still Think Cotto-Mayweather would be a great match.

Cotto and Mayweather are More evenly Match than any other 2 fighters in boxing each of them have their advantages over each other, And each should fight each to a push to limit fight just because of the history of these past two fighters.

just think about it...

It would be a great fight. but too bad It wouldnt have as much hype as it would have if Cotto would have been undefeated.
    Joe has a chin and moved his head alot more. Ali didn't have Mayweather's defensive skills but he was just as confident. Ali is a little bigger where as Mayweather is the smaller guy against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Joe has a chin and moved his head alot more. Ali didn't have Mayweather's defensive skills but he was just as confident. Ali is a little bigger where as Mayweather is the smaller guy against Cotto.
      but you get what i am saying....the styles Match.

Cotto and Margarito style didnt match.
      Just like Foremen and Frazior styles didnt match.

Thats why Ali beat Foremen and Frazior beat Ali. to be fair Ali did go on and beat frazior 2 out of the 3 times... but you get the point

Comment

"I still say Cotto beats Floyd Mayweather. And Mayweather beats Margarito." - William Dettloff

Comment

who ever calls you names for thinking Cotto/Mayweather would be an awesome fight are ****ing idiots. Of course it would be a great fight. All this "cotto is too flawed" **** is just a cop out. Baldomir/Hatton/De La Hoya/Corrales/Gatti all had flaws and were not perfect fighters.

its awesome to see 2 fighters who seem to be physically matched fight because the contrast in ability and skill becomes so apparent. Thats why Mayweather/Judah is one of my favorite fights.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            "I still say Cotto beats Floyd Mayweather. And Mayweather beats Margarito." - William Dettloff
            I agree with that!

Styles make fights beotches!!.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              you may be right.. but i think if Floyd and cotto fought 5 times..Floyd would win 4 times.

but with Cotto i just have a feeling that he could get floyd at least 1 time.

and thats what makes it interesting.

Comment

Thats why Ali beat Foremen and Frazior beat Ali. to be fair Ali did go on and beat frazior 2 out of the 3 times... but you get the point
                I agree the styles do match. If Cotto uses the style he used against all his opponents besides Margarito.

Comment

Cotto and Mayweather are More evenly Match than any other 2 fighters in boxing each of them have their advantages over each other, And each would push the fight to the limit fight just because of the history of these past two fighters.

just think about it...

Come on.. Ali and Mayweathers style are completely different..! I have never seen Mayweather dance in the ring or seen Ali do the Shoulder lean. Cotto isn't a knockout puncher like Fraizer were either..! Cotto have growned into a good alround fighter, especially after his fight with Mosley..! I think these 4 people are to different to compare.. I do, however, think Mayweather would beat Cotto easily on a UD. Mayweather is an absolute master of what he does, Cotto is not

Comment

styles make fights and I agree.
                    Mayorga beat Vernon who beat Mosley who beat De La Hoya.
                    De La Hoya beat Mayorga.
                    Triangular correlation never works.

Comment

Working...
                    X